PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Vacation/River house/lot any suggestions? How about Needles?

King on the River
07-11-2004, 07:37 PM
I also posted this on the Hot Spots West forum, But wanted to see if anyone here had any input.
I am looking to buy some land and put a house or modular on. Possibly even a house that's already built. Looking for an entry level 3b 2b vacation home/ nothing to fancy but safe to leave empty for weeks on end. I was looking into Havasu but the lot prices seem outragous. I noticed that needles lots where significantly less. How are the homes on the AZ side of the river in Needles? Only 2 1/2 hours away from me I figured I could keep my boat there and go north for Laughlin and L Mohave or south to the sandbar and Havasu. Anyone have any info on Needles RE or even Fort Mohave area?
Thanks all

THATJEFFGUY
07-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey free4all...if ya get any info, share it with me. I'm looking for the same thing in that area !! I've been looking at modulars too, I can get a 2400 SF'er for about $130,000. Now I just gotta find some land on (or close to) the river to build it !

TCHB
07-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Yes Havasu prices have gone up due to the all the people buying homes and lots.
My advice to you is buy location! If you can not afford Havasu take a looks at Fort Mohave. You can still pick up lots and homes at prices under $175K on a golf coarse. A lot of the Havasu builders are allready starting to build in Fort Mohave. Good Luck but do not wait you know what happens.

Mandelon
07-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Golden Shores

King on the River
07-12-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Golden Shores
Do you have a place in Golden Shores? How far is it from Needles? Is it safe area? How close to river?
This weekend I will be looking around on my way to Laughlin.
Thanks
G

DCB
07-12-2004, 07:29 AM
There is a place in Mojave Valley called Marina Coves that is close to the water, but just like Havasu, their prices have gone up a lot. Check them out @ www.Marinacoves.com
Good luck

don johnson
07-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Hi All,
After many great years in Parker my wife and I have decided to sell our 1991 3 bedroom double wide home on the river in Parker.
Reason for sale we are building a new home in Havasu.
A few specifications;
1991 Double Wide Mobile
3 Bedroom, 2 full bath- approx 1,350 sq feet
Full Deck and built in jacuzzi spa overlooking the river
Covered car port
Fully furnished- Very nicely appointed
New 5 ton air conditioning system
Home is located in the Bransons Mobile Home Park- The nicest park on the river
Great yard with plenty of parking
Private docks that will accomodate up to a 38 foot boat
Private Launch Ramp
Home is 60 ffet from the rivers edge
Asking $92,000- firm
Call Don Johnson at 714 777 6546

SJRS1
07-12-2004, 07:53 AM
any pics of the place?????????

don johnson
07-12-2004, 08:11 AM
I do not have digital pictures only printed pictures.
If you are seriously interested call me and I will detail the features. If you remain interested I will mail pictures. I can make arrangements for you to view the home anytime.

King on the River
07-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by don johnson
Hi All,
After many great years in Parker my wife and I have decided to sell our 1991 3 bedroom double wide home on the river in Parker.
Reason for sale we are building a new home in Havasu.
A few specifications;
1991 Double Wide Mobile
3 Bedroom, 2 full bath- approx 1,350 sq feet
Full Deck and built in jacuzzi spa overlooking the river
Covered car port
Fully furnished- Very nicely appointed
New 5 ton air conditioning system
Home is located in the Bransons Mobile Home Park- The nicest park on the river
Great yard with plenty of parking
Private docks that will accomodate up to a 38 foot boat
Private Launch Ramp
Home is 60 ffet from the rivers edge
Asking $92,000- firm
Call Don Johnson at 714 777 6546
Does that include the property? If so are there any Asoc. fees? If not what is the rent?

gramps
07-12-2004, 08:31 AM
if you are looking for some land to put a house on, I have something half way in between Mead and Powell. 1.25 acres, in the "forest", Ranch land on two sides, road on one side, and my property on the other, GREAT VIEW of mountains, it is in southhwest Utah, you can see AZ & NV from the property, lots of trees, very rural area with lots of wildlife (deer, turkeys etc.) elevation 5400 ft.
pm me if intersted or email hwgramps@direcway.com

don johnson
07-12-2004, 08:57 AM
The home is on privately owned land. Jeanne Branson has owned the park/property for over 20 years.
Lease is $350 per month.
No association fees.

Jordy
07-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by don johnson
I can make arrangements for you to view the home anytime.
How about labor day weekend with 12 of my party, I mean home inspection crew??? :D :D :D

King on the River
07-12-2004, 09:15 AM
I am not that big a fan of Parker. It's an extra 45min drive for me and the river looks dirtyer and lots of weeds/grass in water.