PDA

View Full Version : Millionare at the Roadrunner

BGMAN203
07-11-2004, 10:28 PM
I guess there was some rich guy with a body guard there over the 4th of July weekend? Anybody meet him? I had some friends that went there and just told me about it, seemed interesting to me.

Sherpa
07-12-2004, 06:58 AM
Shit dude, "millionaire" is a big thing you think-?
I got that already and a bag of chips...... And considering that
I live in the stupid bay area, I ain't got shit really..........
--Sherpa

HCS
07-12-2004, 07:02 AM
I have a body gaurd.:rolleyes:

RiverDave
07-12-2004, 09:58 AM
There's a lot of millionares cruising around RoadRunner and other parts of parker.. ??? Never seen any of them with a body guard though? Is he some sorta celebrity or something?
RD

HCS
07-12-2004, 10:15 AM
That's what cracks me up about Rap artist and some athlets.
They have body gaurds when no one even knows who they are.
I guess it makes them feel important. Or else they really piss someone off.

copperrat20
07-12-2004, 10:26 AM
I think most rap artist were previously gang members and they are afraid that some jealous gang banger is going to pop them off. Now celebs are just affraid of being kidnapped and held for ransom. My cousin is a celeb and she has to have someone go with her at all times. Weather it be a body gaurd or friend. I think it SUCKS!

riverbound
07-12-2004, 10:29 AM
I know of a couple of millionares who frequent Roadrunner. None of them have body guards though. we did go to Roadrunner a couple of times with Tank from U.F.C. (good friend of my uncle) and this group of wealthy people and got a lot of attention.We even had some dipshits trying to start fights.

RP1
07-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Millionare doesn't mean much when the average house cost about $600-800,000 in so. cal. He was probably some over-inflated celebrity.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:33 AM
the only celeb. that I've seen in parker at the roadrunner is RD.. does that count.;) :D but at the time he was my body guard:D

BGMAN203
07-12-2004, 05:19 PM
All I can add to what was told to me was that they were there Sunday night of the 4th of July weekend. I guess he was worth like 171 million, and he had a body guard with him that guys were sizing up but never threw down with. From what my firends told me most of the bar was hanging around the rich guy (Chris) and his bogy guard (Stew) Like I said I wasn't there, but was curious if any HB members were witnessing what was going on.
Brian

riverliver
07-12-2004, 05:43 PM
I was there that night and didn't see any thing like that, but there were a few fights and then the cops rolled in .:rolleyes:
Oh and some drunk guy with about 16 pepole in a 22ft Nordic seen leaving the scene:eek!:

Dusty Times
07-12-2004, 07:37 PM
How many millions were in the cove at Nautical on a poker run weekend?
I bet the guys that own them have a couple bucks but don't bring a bodyguard or act like they are something special.:D

Sherpa
08-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by RP1
Millionare doesn't mean much when the average house cost about $600-800,000 in so. cal. He was probably some over-inflated celebrity.
EGGGGGGGSACTLY-!
--Sherpa
I work with people at INtel (machine operators) who are multi-
miliionaires.... been here for like 20 years.......... kinda weird some
of them make like only $25 an hour, yet drive mercedes, live in
900k homes............... stock and stock options are (used-to be)
where it was at.......
--Sherpa

cigarette1
08-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
That's what cracks me up about Rap artist and some athlets.
They have body gaurds when no one even knows who they are.
I guess it makes them feel important. Or else they really piss someone off.
:confused:

Jrocket
08-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by cigarette1
:confused:
Well are you a rap artist or an athlete?