PDA

View Full Version : Martinez Lake 7/16-7/18

moneysucker
07-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Who is Going? Myself, Rubber ducky, possibly petrofied, and a few others are planning on it. Just checking, It will probably be slow.

Lightning
07-12-2004, 09:26 AM
I may be going - up in the air between Martinez and Havasu

78Eliminator
07-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Going for sure.

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Yep. I'll be there too!:D

Lightning
07-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Going for sure.
We are going to be there as well, maybe we can hang and have a beer.

Froggystyle
07-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Looks like I may be there as well.
I need to unplug badly....

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 03:27 PM
what does your boat look like, Froggy? I'll look for you out there!

Mandelon
07-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeah Froggy....what does your boat look like???? :D :D :D

Lightning
07-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Yeah Froggy....what does your boat look like???? :D :D :D
LOL:D

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 03:57 PM
uh,yeah, evidently I missed something...:(

Lightning
07-12-2004, 03:58 PM
apparently so, we can't talk about it though - it's a secret.

french3sd
07-12-2004, 04:28 PM
yeaah, I'm going to out there with family and friends....its been since memorial day from my last time out...can't wait!!! look for the all white 79 HONDO will be hanging out at the sandbar to the right of FISHERS

moneysucker
07-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
Haven't seen you on here in a while. I hope to see you out there this weekend.

78Eliminator
07-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
We are going to be there as well, maybe we can hang and have a beer.
Hell yes. :D

Brodie
07-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Going for sure.
can u pick me up in Norco Homie??

SD MIKEY
07-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Damn we have a wedding to go to, I tried telling him I would go to his second one for sure if I could just go to the river this time. He said he is only doing it once, No river for me :(

Woodster
07-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Wes whats up?Long time no talkie... We will be out there this weekend as well. Look for us at the main sandbar

moneysucker
07-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by SD MIKEY
Damn we have a wedding to go to, I tried telling him I would go to his second one for sure if I could just go to the river this time. He said he is only doing it once, No river for me :(
You are off the hook for the next one anyways.

moneysucker
07-13-2004, 10:40 PM
I am out. Rubber duck is still going. My gas tank split a seam last night while I was filling it up for the river and my blower is being rebuilt. Ya'll have fun.

78Eliminator
07-14-2004, 07:34 PM
TTT
I'm still in!

Screaming Pete
07-15-2004, 08:23 AM
I 'm in we packed up last night:)

Brady Bunch
07-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
You already have the family packed up in the truck! :D

AvengerBabe
07-15-2004, 09:41 AM
We're still in too... Making the jello shots tonight YUM!:D

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by AvengerBabe
We're still in too... Making the jello shots tonight YUM!:D
How come you didn't offer up any jellow shots to J-Dogg last time???

Lightning
07-15-2004, 09:48 AM
TTT
I'm still in!
Justin,
Where are you staying??

Lightning
07-15-2004, 09:49 AM
We'll believe it when we see it.:D

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Justin,
Where are you staying??
Martinez, trailer 41 by the water. Will roll in probably around 9ish Friday night.
Be sure to come over for the martinez bar after party :D

AvengerBabe
07-15-2004, 09:54 AM
How come you didn't offer up any jellow shots to J-Dogg last time???
I didn't think you could handle them... hehe. Kidding, you'll have to stop by and have some!

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 09:55 AM
I didn't think you could handle them...
I think I just got called out. You will wish you didn't do that. I am Irish, you know.......

Lightning
07-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Martinez, trailer 41 by the water. Will roll in probably around 9ish Friday night.
Be sure to come over for the martinez bar after party :D
I was going to invite you guys over for the after party at my case de trailer. I will stop by on Friday night and say what up.

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 10:03 AM
I was going to invite you guys over for the after party at my case de trailer. I will stop by on Friday night and say what up.
Tell you what, we can do both.....

AvengerBabe
07-15-2004, 10:12 AM
I think I just got called out. You will wish you didn't do that. I am Irish, you know.......
I'm not scurred!! Bring it!! I'll bring the beer bong too-- if you can handle it!!!

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm not scurred!! Bring it!! I'll bring the beer bong too-- if you can handle it!!!
Beer bong? When it comes to the beer bong I am like 7-Up. Never had it, never will. Not my style. :D :D

Brady Bunch
07-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Shuush!!!! That is the best way to get a couple of chicks drunk and lez out with eachother! hehehehe!!
So Melissa, are you bringing any hot chicks with you! Not like it matters since I cannot come out and play until July 23! Oh, and I am engaged, DAMN!!!:(

AvengerBabe
07-15-2004, 10:27 AM
Beer bong? When it comes to the beer bong I am like 7-Up. Never had it, never will. Not my style. :D :D
Alright, well, I'll see you out there in your skirt then..... hehe.

Screaming Pete
07-15-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm afraid it will be the only way to drink your beer cold this weekend, it's starting to stay hot and muggy now, 78 I think you deffently got called out:p

AvengerBabe
07-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Brady Bunch
Shuush!!!! That is the best way to get a couple of chicks drunk and lez out with eachother! hehehehe!!
So Melissa, are you bringing any hot chicks with you! Not like it matters since I cannot come out and play until July 23! Oh, and I am engaged, DAMN!!!:(
I'm just waiting for you to bring your chickie out again-- I miss her!!

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 10:39 AM
If you drink a 40 ouncer of Steel Reserve 211, then I will do a beer bong.

Brady Bunch
07-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Damn, Damn, Damn...............:(
We, I mean She misses you too :eek:
Is there a support group I can go to for river withdrawl! It has been 6 weeks! :mad:
The new house is coming along nicely, all the painting is done inside and out! That is the only reason why I am going to be able to make it out on the 23rd!:D

AvengerBabe
07-15-2004, 10:47 AM
If you drink a 40 ouncer of Steel Reserve 211, then I will do a beer bong.
Wow, that is the high class shiz, 78. :rolleyes: You want some Mickeys with that?

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 10:49 AM
Wow, that is the high class shiz, 78. :rolleyes: You want some Mickeys with that?
You have to endure the cheap stuff to keep your appreciation of the good stuff. Besides, after you drink a 40 of 211, you will know that your $2.25 was well spent and be begging me for another one......:cool:

Lightning
07-15-2004, 10:58 AM
You have to endure the cheap stuff to keep your appreciation of the good stuff. Besides, after you drink a 40 of 211, you will know that your $2.25 was well spent and be begging me for another one......:cool:
If you drink that stuff, the keg of Miller Lite at my place is going taste like Cristal

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 11:00 AM
If you drink that stuff, the keg of Miller Lite at my place is going taste like Cristal
Absolutely. That's the point. And your pad will be like I am chilling in Snoop Doggs mansion.

Lightning
07-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Absolutely. That's the point. And your pad will be like I am chilling in Snoop Doggs mansion.
It's definately a lot nicer then the rental trailers, I don't know snoops mansion - more like Old Dirty Bastards condo from MTV Cribs. Did you ever see that one?

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 11:07 AM
It's definately a lot nicer then the rental trailers, I don't know snoops mansion - more like Old Dirty Bastards condo from MTV Cribs. Did you ever see that one?
Never saw it. The really killer pads are on a show called something like "Extreme Homes" on the "Home" channel I think. Instead of musicians, they are mostly built by architects and have, well, a lot more taste than Snoop would.
Some are built entirely out of steel, or concrete and some are converted nuclear missile silos and old barn houses. REALLY killer homes. And they give you tons of creative design ideas.
Anyway, I can't get a hold of my friend, so I suppose we will have two places to hang out at ;)

Lightning
07-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Never saw it. .......
Anyway, I can't get a hold of my friend, so I suppose we will have two places to hang out at ;)
Whatever, let me know whenever - it does not matter to me either way. There is room for you if you want.

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 11:10 AM
Whatever, let me know whenever - it does not matter to me either way. There is room for you if you want.
Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I will buy ya a few....

Screaming Pete
07-15-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm ready to help you give that Tap handle a workout:D

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Sounds like you should be spending your weekend in Hillcrest, and not Martinez :D :D

Screaming Pete
07-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Sounds like you should be spending your weekend in Hillcrest, and not Martinez :D :D :eek: :confused: :frown:

Brady Bunch
07-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Sounds like you should be spending your weekend in Hillcrest, and not Martinez :D :D
Ha Ha, LMFAO:D
That was funny! Sorry Pete!

Froggystyle
07-15-2004, 11:47 AM
I'm out.. :(
We just popped the molds, and now we are tuning them all weekend at the shop here... so I know where I will be this weekend.
At least this way, the next time I am at the river, I will be in a Trident!
Have fun folks. Should be a great weekend. Don't forget your boat covers though, Monsoon season etc...

78Eliminator
07-15-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm out.. :(
We just popped the molds, and now we are tuning them all weekend at the shop here... so I know where I will be this weekend.
At least this way, the next time I am at the river, I will be in a Trident!
Have fun folks. Should be a great weekend. Don't forget your boat covers though, Monsoon season etc...
Damn dude, I was looking forward to seeing you again..... :(

Lightning
07-16-2004, 08:10 AM
That sounded gay . . . .

Lightning
07-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Weather report for the weekend....
FRIDAY: Partly Cloudy. High 106°. Low Friday night 84°.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy. High 108°. Low Saturday night 85°.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY: Partly Cloudy. High 110°. Low Sunday night 87°.

78Eliminator
07-16-2004, 08:46 AM
Lightning, when are you heading out?

Lightning
07-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Lightning, when are you heading out?
Leaving tonight at 6pm - you sure your truck is going to make it with boat and cycle in the tacoma?
Lightning < - - - driving out with Duramax and no cargo

78Eliminator
07-16-2004, 08:51 AM
Leaving tonight at 6pm - you sure your truck is going to make it with boat and cycle in the tacoma?
Lightning < - - - driving out with Duramax and no cargo
Should be fine. The japanese know how to really build a truck :D

Brady Bunch
07-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Weather report for the weekend....
FRIDAY: Partly Cloudy. High 106°. Low Friday night 84°.
SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy. High 108°. Low Saturday night 85°.
SUNDAY: Partly Cloudy. High 110°. Low Sunday night 87°.
God damn that is hot, 110, what is the water temp?

Lightning
07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Right around 75 or so - in other word - perfect

Lightning
07-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Little change in the forecast . . . I'm outta here,
Tonight
Jul 16 Isolated T-Storms 84°
Sat
Jul 17 Partly Cloudy 108°/85°
Sun
Jul 18 Isolated T-Storms 107°/84°

TOBTEK
07-16-2004, 07:14 PM
you all suck and I hate you:D
TOBTEK=WORKING ALL WEEKEND:(
HAVE FUN, BE SAFE, GET VIDEO OF ADVENGERBABE:D

Lightning
07-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Well, all things considered the weekend was nice and mellow. Except for the fact that my dog got attacked on Friday night by a pitbull and has a tear in his skin the size of a silver dollar. Quick trip to the vet on Saturday morning, back and on the water by 11. I did go and collect the vet fees from them the following evening.
Other then that, the weather was perfect, a bit breezy on Sunday and it was good to be out on the water.

78Eliminator
07-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Well, all things considered the weekend was nice and mellow. Except for the fact that my dog got attacked on Friday night by a pitbull and has a tear in his skin the size of a silver dollar. Quick trip to the vet on Saturday morning, back and on the water by 11. I did go and collect the vet fees from them the following evening.
Other then that, the weather was perfect, a bit breezy on Sunday and it was good to be out on the water.
Hey, it was really nice to meet you and your lady. Did that day cruiser finally sink or did anybody claim it?????

Lightning
07-19-2004, 12:02 PM
It was good to hang with you as well, you guys were pretty hammered, it was funny.
As far as the boat, they claimed it, I saw it on a trailer a few spots before the one you were staying in. I never saw anyone over there to ask them about it. I reallt liked the anchor they had, that thing was aweosme.
That boat was cherry :D - do you think he would have traded straight across.

Brady Bunch
07-19-2004, 12:05 PM
Did the dog belong to one of them Santee Flat Billers with the SRH Tank Top and the Black Sneakers w/ Black Socks!!
Sorry to hear about that Ari!

Lightning
07-19-2004, 12:07 PM
No, it belonged to some renters that were staying in the trailers on the water. They were some super hammered white trash though. you could smell the booze 10 feet away.

78Eliminator
07-19-2004, 12:10 PM
That boat was cherry :D - do you think he would have traded straight across.
I dunno man, one good bump and the entire transom, jet and motor would have been bye bye.
What the hell happened to those jokers? Talk about trashed. Hey, you know those guys that towed it up and put it in the slip (and almost nailed your boat)? Well, they were in some huge screaming fight with some chick at the lauch ramp. One of the guys had his hands behind his back, and was SCREAMING in some girls face. I don't know about what, but what he doesn't know is that screaming at someone can get you arrested just like hitting someone. Total idiot. We were watching close, as the second he laid a hand on her, he would have been fair game.

Lightning
07-19-2004, 12:16 PM
I did see some people yelling at each other on the way up to the house. Some chicks and whatever, they must have been yelling for quite some time because I did not see you when I drove by. All I heard was " **** you you ****ing bitch... "

78Eliminator
07-19-2004, 12:18 PM
I did see some people yelling at each other on the way up to the house. Some chicks and whatever, they must have been yelling for quite some time because I did not see you when I drove by. All I heard was " **** you you ****ing bitch... "
Early 20's, no class and alcohol. A wonderful match.