PDA

View Full Version : Budget Baller

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:26 AM
We wanted to extend our thank you to you and your family for your hospitality friday night..we all had a very great night and the tri tip was awesome.. thank you for making us feel at home .;) :D

LAVEYSABRE575
07-12-2004, 10:39 AM
flyin vee saw your new ride in the channel this wkend. awesome lookin ride....derek

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
flyin vee saw your new ride in the channel this wkend. awesome lookin ride....derek
thank you.. I didn't see you.. sorry.. I would have loved to meet you.;)

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:42 AM
I enjoyed the party also,
Ok just the phone call all you drunk fools gave me at 130 in the morning, asking us to come out and party with you all

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I enjoyed the party also,
Ok just the phone call all you drunk fools gave me at 130 in the morning, asking us to come out and party with you all
wasn't me.. I was passed out on the chair by the pool.:eek: :D

LAVEYSABRE575
07-12-2004, 10:44 AM
we were parked under the agave fri. and sat. lakeman, 6 dollar boat and myself........derek

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
we were parked under the agave fri. and sat. lakeman, 6 dollar boat and myself........derek
sorry we missed you.. :frown: I would have loved to meet all of you and tossed back a few.. next time we need to yell to each other so we can..;)

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
wasn't me.. I was passed out on the chair by the pool.:eek: :D
We heard, we almost drove out Saturday morning

unleashed
07-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Hey Mrs. Vee, It was good to see you and the Sandbar junkies Friday night. Rich and robyn are very nice and hospitable peeps. I also want to thank them for the invite and all the great food. Oh yeah forgot to mention what a killer pad they have. Very nice! Budget Baller is doing very well for himself!:D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by unleashed
Hey Mrs. Vee, It was good to see you and the Sandbar junkies Friday night. Rich and robyn are very nice and hospitable peeps. I also want to thank them for the invite and all the great food. Oh yeah forgot to mention what a killer pad they have. Very nice! Budget Baller is doing very well for himself!:D
Deano
his pad is very nice.. also Deano it was great seeing you and Kathy again.. and it was me that wasn't sober this time Jamie was.. LOL!! sorry i wasn't more social.. too many for me..;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 10:58 AM
We heard, we almost drove out Saturday morning
you should have.. we could of went for another ride.;) :D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 11:15 AM
and it was me that wasn't sober this time
LUSH:D
Did you enjoy the pics I took with your camera

unleashed
07-12-2004, 06:44 PM
Mrs. Vee, Dont worry I knew you were pretty much tore up when you told me that after 4 drinks you start to tongue everyone!:D
Deano

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Mrs. Vee, Dont worry I knew you were pretty much tore up when you told me that after 4 drinks you start to tongue everyone!:D
Deano
LMAO!! did I miss you.. hmmmmm I thought I got everyone.. :p :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 08:10 PM
and it was me that wasn't sober this time
LUSH:D
Did you enjoy the pics I took with your camera
Well did you

Budget Baller
07-13-2004, 01:24 PM
Mrs. FV -
Thanks for the kind words. It was great hanging out with all you guys. Are you going back this weekend? If so, come over Saturday night for a BBQ. This weekends menu will be Carne Asada, rice, beans, and margaritas.
I also have some CD's for you. Do you remember asking for those?
Deano-
Thanks for coming over. You need to come back. I want to see you let loose next time. It was like you were only running at 3500 rpm's and I know you can run harder! Although we thank all of you for the 5 star hangover. We never made it on the water the next day. Too much work to hook the boat up. Are you going up this weekend? If so, you have an invite to come over Saturday night.
Rich