07-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Thats easey,,,,
Sanger Bubbledeck RunnerBottom.

superdave013
07-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Brodie
Thats easey,,,,
Sanger Bubbledeck RunnerBottom.
Hey Brodie, that forum you filled out on my web site was pretty funny. To bad it didn't go to me. My partner called and said he got a strange message from someone named Brodie located in Sanger. I started cracking up!

Sangster
07-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Seems like there's alot of Canyon Flats out there going fast......:cool: :cool: :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
07-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Hey Brodie, that forum you filled out on my web site was pretty funny. To bad it didn't go to me. My partner called and said he got a strange message from someone named Brodie located in Sanger. I started cracking up!
Can you get a copy and post it?

1st Timer
07-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
What is the best dragboat Flat Bottom Hull out there:D :cool:
That bbt feller should be able give you the poop on the dragboat stuff! Seems like a real smart fart.

1Bahnerjet
07-13-2004, 06:51 AM
This is probably a Trick Question, he said "Flat" Bottom. (as in true Flat)
so it could be a History Question.
the only answer would be Hondo. (as in Panic Mouse)

MAXIMUS
07-13-2004, 09:04 AM
OHHH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: here we go...:D How about if I just sell you my squirt boat & save you some time & money...:D

J540
07-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 1Bahnerjet
This is probably a Trick Question, he said "Flat" Bottom. (as in true Flat)
so it could be a History Question.
the only answer would be Hondo. (as in Panic Mouse)
Worlds Fastest FLATBOTTOM Blown Fuel.
138.99, 144.57, 148.38, 155.17, 158.99
Newer Flat Cole TR4 Flatzilla 173.?? blown Alcohol

uclahater
07-13-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
OHHH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: here we go...:D How about if I just sell you my squirt boat & save you some time & money...:D
IM going to name it "BITCH MAKER" cause You Te and Maximus will both be my Bitch when IM done.:D
:rolleyes:
and IM just courious to know what is considered the best;) Is it a sin to try and get some info:confused:

uclahater
07-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by dog eat dog
uclabater stil a dick i see wat a waste of braincels ur
brody got it right sanger is the best
Hey Dog I've really missed you:confused: And thanks for another EBONICS lesson:rolleyes:
Since your name is dog eat dog I'll take that as you like to lick your crotch like a dog:p

MAXIMUS
07-13-2004, 01:47 PM
IM going to name it "BITCH MAKER" cause You Te and Maximus will both be my Bitch when IM done.:D
:rolleyes:
and IM just courious to know what is considered the best;) Is it a sin to try and get some info:confused:
No not a sin my amigo just make sure you don't bring a knife to a gun fight!;) I'll even turn my boost down again...:D of course I'll have to ask the wife & kids take a break on the beach while I change your religion!:eek: :D

MAXIMUS
07-13-2004, 01:49 PM
If you got to buy another boat to spank that old shrivel pecker in a fishing boat then you better take a long look in the mirror (standing up facing forward that is)!:p :)

uclahater
07-13-2004, 02:28 PM
If you got to buy another boat to spank that old shrivel pecker in a fishing boat then you better take a long look in the mirror (standing up facing forward that is)!:p :)
And how many boats do you own:confused: I didnt know it was against the rules to have more than 1 boat:p :cool:
Again IM just curious about which hull is the best:wink:

uclahater
07-13-2004, 02:30 PM
No not a sin my amigo just make sure you don't bring a knife to a gun fight!;) I'll even turn my boost down again...:D of course I'll have to ask the wife & kids take a break on the beach while I change your religion!:eek: :D
I think you better call Gritch and tell him your going to need more horsepower:D

Roman 1
07-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by J540
Worlds Fastest FLATBOTTOM Blown Fuel.
138.99, 144.57, 148.38, 155.17, 158.99
Newer Flat Cole TR4 Flatzilla 173.?? blown Alcohol
No offense here Mr. J540 but the Top Fuel Flat record is in the 170's. That shirt you have or reprint of, was printed prior to the big numbers.
Great avatar!! :)
RC:cool:

MAXIMUS
07-14-2004, 09:05 AM
I think you better call Gritch and tell him your going to need more horsepower:D
Yea he would like that!:rolleyes: Next thing would be him biatch slapping me around...:frown: :D