how cum you ben ... so focking quiet ? lmao
You've obviouly never heard his gagging sounds :p :p

lucky
04-06-2006, 08:16 AM
You've obviouly never heard his gagging sounds :p :p
lol -- he has seen you neeeeked ???? :yuk: lmao

MAXIMUS
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
I have been a little fukin busy ok! :rolleyes: Fires blazing everywhere at work. Trying to get the boat back together. Working on 2 houses. Taking care of my familia of girls... nuff said there... :rolleyes: Anything else you wanna know? Just get donald back on his knees & I will be right back! :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I was listening to the radio today. They said Men who have girls, are not satisfying their women. There have been studies that sexually satisfied women are 80% more likely to have Boys, this is because of the chemicals DOWN THERE after the orgasm, makes it easier for the X chromosomes to reach the egg. :)
Just something new you learned today...

uclahater
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
I was listening to the radio today. They said Men who have girls, are not satisfying their women. There have been studies that sexually satisfied women are 80% more likely to have Boys, this is because of the chemicals DOWN THERE after the orgasm, makes it easier for the X chromosomes to reach the egg. :)
Man I new I was good, but I didnt know I was that good :p :p Roland dont even try, and act like they look like you :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Man I new I was good, but I didnt know I was that good :p :p Roland dont even try, and act like they look like you :rolleyes:
lol. Just know that she isnt faking it!
This explains it all, Hanson has all girls.

uclahater
04-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Roland must really suck :) Thats why he doesnt have any :p Good thing hes rich :idea:

lucky
04-06-2006, 01:22 PM
THIS SENERIO HAS YET TO EXPLAIN you ...... LMAO good day donald :)

dmontzsta
04-06-2006, 01:27 PM
THIS SENERIO HAS YET TO EXPLAIN you ...... LMAO good day donald :)
I have one boy already, want to put some money down that I can make another? :)

MAXIMUS
04-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Feeding your wife a lucky's special whipped sperm sandwich dosen't count! :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Feeding your wife a lucky's special whipped sperm sandwich dosen't count! :rolleyes:
I just got off the phone with lucky, he said he is out. Some dude named Ben? ate them all up and is sitting next to his sack waiting for the next batch. Guess I am S.O.L. :yuk:

Kim Hanson
04-06-2006, 03:20 PM
No more Ricer seed spread around Donald PLEASE!.........( . )( . )......... :p

lucky
04-06-2006, 05:30 PM
I can make another? :)
I would never put money down on a bet like that -- Your LOOKING TO make every Boy you can , but in homosexual terms --- fag
hehehehehehhehhe :rolleyes:

lucky
04-06-2006, 05:33 PM
No more Ricer seed spread around Donald PLEASE!.........( . )( . )......... :p
rice cakes and cream cheese -- donalds fantasy food !!! :crossx:
reminds him of home

Mr. Maximus
04-06-2006, 10:44 PM
I hired a private investigator, and look where I find my Maxi :mad: :mad:
Maxi your getting a good spanking when you get home :p :p Im very dissapointed in your pretending to like women :mad: :mad:

MAXIMUS
04-07-2006, 06:03 AM
:redface: :redface: :redface: :cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-07-2006, 06:44 AM
That probablly came from some jackass that has too much time on his hands. Statistics are getting wierd every day.....

dmontzsta
04-07-2006, 07:24 AM
That probablly came from some jackass that has too much time on his hands. Statistics are getting wierd every day.....
So you must have daughters? how old? :D

MAXIMUS
04-07-2006, 03:55 PM
So you must have daughters? how old? :D
LOL...

Kim Hanson
04-07-2006, 05:57 PM
You know fart tubes period :p I have a boy from a previous marriage and some women can't carry a boy to terms of 9 mths. you watch Dr. Phil now Donald :p ................( . )( . )............Women who are satisfied have more babies stupid, they want more of the meat everyday, something you wouldn't know about :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-07-2006, 06:00 PM
I make them, 1 boy and 3 girls ( I don't know if I have anymore out there from the bar days )............( . )( . )............ :220v:

Kim Hanson
04-07-2006, 06:04 PM
rice cakes and cream cheese -- donalds fantasy food !!! :crossx:
reminds him of home
That would include Bananas and cages :p ..........( . )( . ).........

Roland the Fisherman
04-08-2006, 06:55 AM
I hired a private investigator, and look where I find my Maxi :mad: :mad:
Maxi your getting a good spanking when you get home :p :p Im very dissapointed in your pretending to like women :mad: :mad:
dang.

uclahater
04-08-2006, 02:49 PM
dang.
Are you doin Maxis significant other to :idea: :yuk:

Roland the Fisherman
04-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Are you doin Maxis significant other to :idea: :yuk:
Well...I am into "lookers" and as anyone can see Mr Maxie is a fine sample of an "significant other" but two is all I can handle and afford.

uclahater
04-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Roland would you quit giving my wife bitch pills before you send her home :mad: :mad: Have some Focken courtesy :idea:

lucky
04-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Roland would you quit giving my wife bitch pills before you send her home :mad: :mad: Have some Focken courtesy :idea:
she's just put out , you pay more attention to that new flat bottom girl - she's all looking purty -- and the old fat bottom girl is just jelous :)

uclahater
04-10-2006, 12:47 PM
she's just put out , you pay more attention to that new flat bottom girl - she's all looking purty -- and the old fat bottom girl is just jelous :)
So because Roland was a little bitch, and sold his boat :yuk: Hes had more time to spend with her :rolleyes: so now she expects that at home to :mad:
Roland IM doubling your rent :rollside: and dont try and leverage me with Mr Maxi :p :p