PDA

View Full Version : "She's No Angel: Cameron Diaz (Erotic - Sexual - Kinky)."

RiverKitty
07-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Diaz Steamed and Steamy
Cameron peeved over sexy Internet video. Plus, Jessica Simpson a genius?
by Kat Giantis
MSN Entertainment
July 8, 2004
We all did stupid things when we were teenagers, but most of us don't have to worry about our youthful indiscretions making international headlines more than a decade later. But such is the fate of Cameron Diaz, 31, whose legal team is working overtime to suppress a sexy video (think S&M-lite) she supposedly shot when she was 19.
The 30-minute vid landed on the Internet Wednesday, courtesy of a Russian-based Web site that has not-so-cleverly titled it, "She's No Angel: Cameron Diaz (Erotic - Sexual - Kinky)." Crows the company's press release, "It's not every day people get to see the biggest female movie star in Hollywood in this type of an exciting role, and boy is she hot! ...
See her like you have never seen her before or will ever see her again." Download cost: $39.95.
The New York Post and the New York Daily News report for that price, you can watch a woman who looks a whole lot like the $20-million-a-movie star vamp her little heart out in fishnets (and occasionally topless) opposite a leather-clad woman named Natasha and a hirsute gentleman in a loincloth and chains.
The tape even has a special effect, though not one you're likely to see in "Charlie's Angels." At one point, the Diaz doppelganger uses a can of compressed air in a way that would make the "Jackass" boys proud. Sample dialogue: "Whoa! Look at them!"
The site claims it received the footage from a distributor that acquired the rights from photographer John Rutter, whom Diaz has been battling in court. The actress has claimed he tried to blackmail her for $3.3 million to keep topless images from falling into the, uh, wrong hands.
Rutter's rep denies his client was involved in the video's release, insisting to the Daily News that the lensman "has nothing to do with this Web site. The video has been in existence for 12 years. Someone must have gotten a copy." Rutter probably isn't too upset, however. Back in October 2003, he told Celebrity Justice, "I look forward to the day that everyone can see these images."
Diaz's mouthpiece tells the New York tabs that a Los Angeles court issued an injunction last year preventing the release of the Rutter footage and that a cease-and-desist letter has been sent to the site. As of Thursday afternoon, the video was still available for download.
Rutter has filed a $10 million countersuit against Diaz alleging fraud and breach of contract.
I already downloaded my copy for free.....I wonder what they keep using the air can for? :confused:
Leather, whips, & bondage.....GO CAMERON!!!! :devil: :D

Kindsvater Flat
07-12-2004, 06:53 PM
post the link

RiverKitty
07-12-2004, 07:14 PM
I downloaded it from a "file sharing program".
Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can't provide a link for ya!

v-drive
07-12-2004, 07:20 PM
waiting,waiting, waiting. J/K.... :D v-drive

RiverToysJas
07-12-2004, 07:23 PM
All you need is WinMX or any other file share program to find it in about 2 minutes!!! It's really not worth the time though....
RTJas :D

JC
07-12-2004, 08:44 PM
This site is currently providing a free peak at the young Ms. Diaz....
http://www.scandalinc.com/