PDA

View Full Version : Circle boat pilots prayer: by Big Dawg

CircleJerk
07-12-2004, 07:02 PM
A very famous really good guy named Dog Breath, opps sorry, it's Big Dawg! once reminded my of a great boat racers prayer:
Dear Lord, if you can see your way to get me out of this bad predicament (opps my bow is raising to the heavens and I'm out of control) I promise to get MYSELF out of the next two!
Gary, where have you been? I do believe in God Gary, and just before my crash, I sang the Lords Prayer, something I had never done is sing at our race site Sunday devotions, does anyone think it could have had anything to do with my minor injuries or the boat not landing on me? Praise God!
;)

vdrivenman
07-13-2004, 01:34 PM
We beleive in Prayer Power to GOD !
My wife and i always pray before any m/c rides or events that we do and espically when on the road taking trips.
I pray each and ever morning before i leave the house.
As long as it is said in earnest doesn't matter if it is silent or out loud. it is ALL good.
I've had some matters in my life that are answers. I beleive we are spoken to and dealt with in different ways !
Prayers of Praise are just as important as prayers of deliverence.
I prayed about selling the vdrive i had, promised i'd tithe off the profit. a guy called at 9pm that same nite said he would be at my house by 9 the next morning. hadn't had any prior calls on the boat !
I've seen so much DISGUST in my 30 years as a cop, it is the only way i've made it through !

CircleJerk
07-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Boy, I'm with you on that! I dont have a clue as to what you see along your jobs path but 'Cops' show is one of my favorite maybe because I like to see others in more trouble than I! My hats off to all those in law enforcement!
Trials don't make us what we are......they reveal what we are!

FlatRacer
07-14-2004, 07:06 AM
"The Lord is my co-pilot. I shall not lift"
FR:)

Nstigator74
07-14-2004, 07:19 PM
TRUST ME, WHEN YOUR SCARED:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOU"LL LIFT:confused:

DaveA
07-14-2004, 07:52 PM
http://members.cox.net/crazyokie/Avatar.jpg
"Dear Lord, please hear my prayer. This boat MUST crank. It MUST run. Please make it crank and run. FAST. Veeerrrry fast. You see, Lord, that guy next to me in the fast boat with the two big black engines clamped on the back just called me names. Names that you wouldn't approve of, Lord. Names that call into question the honor of my mother!! So please allow me the honor of showing HIM the power of prayers.....oh, and of blown big blocks in Canadian-built boats. Please?? "

CircleJerk
07-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Now you've gone and done it! I thought this post would just up and die..........for a moment, I thought it was Billy. :D