PDA

View Full Version : TRG Parking at CBBB?

disco_charger
07-12-2004, 07:38 PM
So are we going to get a group of the boats Todd made right together, and get the man a cool group picture or something? I saw some of your rides when Todd was doing mine up. I know they're pimping. We should at least meet in a cove, get a picture and buy the man a beer.

BonnevilleBaby
07-12-2004, 08:50 PM
I like it :D Let's Dance is definately in on that one. there are some cool beaches up river from the avi that we may be able to get onto for a couple of shots. or that back bay cove around big bend somewhere is always a good spot:cool:
Toni

HBjet
07-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Can I get my scoop in there somewhere???
HBjet:D

BonnevilleBaby
07-14-2004, 08:35 PM
hey guys, where are all those peeps who got their #@*t done by Todd?? I know for a fact that he has painted more than 2 boats and a scoop:p

Hustler
07-14-2004, 09:23 PM
Well I guess you can add the Hustler to list now:D

disco_charger
07-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Victor better be out there, I saw his boat, it's purdy! Randy, there's room for your scoop only ;)

victorfb
07-15-2004, 12:50 AM
did i hear my name? :D
actually bonnevillebaby allready put the boat on the list. if you recall, my boats name is "Let's Dance". and you can be sure we will be all over the TRG get together.
and thanks for the compliment. bonnevillebaby and i put alot of hard work into the boat and its allways great to hear when someone notices. :D

roostwear
07-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Pictures, man! We need pictures!

cyclone
07-15-2004, 08:44 AM
ah hell. this means we'll have to put todd's boat together for CBBB then. let me add that to list of shit to do before then. :D
count me in.

victorfb
07-15-2004, 08:56 AM
i believe danhercules is gunna help me out with the pictures this weekend and hopefully post some next week.
roostman, i think you may have allready seen it. a couple weeks ago when we were coming back from the back bay i saw a guy with his family taking up the whole damn river just at the bend. he was right in the middle and not taking the striaghtest line (if you know what i mean) . i was going to pass him but as i started to he decided he wanted to go faster too. that boat scooted. toni smacked me and said "no, that guys drunk" so i backed off and waited for a better opening. besides, i had another passenger in the boat aswell and dont want to have that responsibilty. now i know your boat scoots and for some reason i was looking for a blue and white boat when we were looking for you, but now thinking back i think that was you. what the heck man? comin back from lazy harrys? lol actually, it looked like the guy (maybe you) was just finding the best line to get through the bend, plus that water moves around quite a bit on that stretch. i cant believe i was looking for a blue and white boat all day. i went up to so many open bow blue and white boats that day. and everytime i did i bet they were thinking "what the hell does this guy want?" lol

victorfb
07-15-2004, 09:10 AM
Mike. word on the street was that you werent sure if you were going to make it. does this mean all is well and your going to make the CBBB? you better man. its just not the same without ya. as for getting Todds boat done, im sure he would appreciate all the help he can get right now. he's been getting all of us ready for so long now and its gotta suck hearing eveyones got thier boats wet while he has to go home and see his sitting on a dolly with no motor in it.
Todd, i havnt seen you post in a while, but i can feel your presence, i know your eyeballin the threads so just know that we havnt forgotten about you man. give me till after the weekend and ill get your trailer done first thing. ( i owe Toni some river time, she's been a trooper). i know its getting close, but dont give up on me yet. we'll get that boat going. :D

roostwear
07-15-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
i believe danhercules is gunna help me out with the pictures this weekend and hopefully post some next week.
roostman, i think you may have allready seen it. a couple weeks ago when we were coming back from the back bay i saw a guy with his family taking up the whole damn river just at the bend. he was right in the middle and not taking the striaghtest line (if you know what i mean) . i was going to pass him but as i started to he decided he wanted to go faster too. that boat scooted. toni smacked me and said "no, that guys drunk" so i backed off and waited for a better opening. besides, i had another passenger in the boat aswell and dont want to have that responsibilty. now i know your boat scoots and for some reason i was looking for a blue and white boat when we were looking for you, but now thinking back i think that was you. what the heck man? comin back from lazy harrys? lol actually, it looked like the guy (maybe you) was just finding the best line to get through the bend, plus that water moves around quite a bit on that stretch. i cant believe i was looking for a blue and white boat all day. i went up to so many open bow blue and white boats that day. and everytime i did i bet they were thinking "what the hell does this guy want?" lol
??? On the weekend of the 4th? The yellow circus boat? I wasn't drunk, and my boat doesn't scoot....hmmmm. If you're talking about the bend south of Big Bend (where the glass is), I do have to take a careful line thru there, 'cuz the transition in that narrow bend kicks my ass. Normally, I'm real mellow with the family in the boat (Shelley is not amused if I air it out). If I cut you off, I'm real sorry. Only incident I remember was a little over a month ago, and I was in that bend, and as I hit the rough water, I gassed it and I caught air. Got a little out of shape, and slid to the outside of the bend. Let me know... I try not to be habitually stupid.:confused:

victorfb
07-15-2004, 09:48 AM
oh no man, you didnt cut me off at all. (if that was even you) i just came up on the guy and wanted to get around but at a slower pace. but when he throttled up it startled me and didnt want him to not know i was just to his left in case he was needing to get into shoreline. youd be amazed on how many people dont look back before they turn. no man, you didnt do anything stupid at all. if anything i was the stupid one for not waiting for a better place to pass. but yea, it was at the bend were the flat water is and that water is moving around quite a bit (thats why its flat), i too have to throttle up a bit going through there. it was a bad move on my part as thats not the best area to be hitting the throttle. way too many lice shooting out the channel from the outside of the bend. if it was you, sorry i didnt recognize ya. stupid me was looking for the blue boats, not sure what the heck i was thinking. but then again i was a nervous wreck that weekend with it being my first time on the water in the rogers.

cyclone
07-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
Mike. word on the street was that you werent sure if you were going to make it. does this mean all is well and your going to make the CBBB? you better man. its just not the same without ya. as for getting Todds boat done, im sure he would appreciate all the help he can get right now. he's been getting all of us ready for so long now and its gotta suck hearing eveyones got thier boats wet while he has to go home and see his sitting on a dolly with no motor in it.
Todd, i havnt seen you post in a while, but i can feel your presence, i know your eyeballin the threads so just know that we havnt forgotten about you man. give me till after the weekend and ill get your trailer done first thing. ( i owe Toni some river time, she's been a trooper). i know its getting close, but dont give up on me yet. we'll get that boat going. :D
never fear, i will be there to take my rightful place on the floor of the arroweed lounge. :D

roostwear
07-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Cyclone- the ring leader of Midnight Wheelchair Supply

cyclone
07-15-2004, 10:26 AM
we all have our vices.:D

HotHallet
07-15-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey Can I play? He did a lot of gel repair on my boat and did spray my bilge before new motor went in!

BonnevilleBaby
07-15-2004, 09:34 PM
roost-- your in the clear as far as the river thing vic was talking about. I don't think it was you we were next to. now that i've seen pics of your boat (and if that was you holdin' Obie in his welcome pic, you) i think i would have remembered that boat more vividly. if i remember correctly, that boat was much more "blah" than your boat. anyway, regardless of who it was no boats sank or collided. No harm, No foul;)
Toni

disco_charger
07-15-2004, 10:26 PM
I'm not talking to Todd until he finishes his damn boat. I'll hand him the pic, but I ain't saying nothing to him until his shit is back together. If you're reading this Todd, get off of your ass and go work on YOUR OWN boat. Summer's almost half over and you haven't kicked my ass in a drag race in front of Needles yet. Get her done, son!!