PDA

View Full Version : Ya Just Gotta Love that Michael Moore... a true American Patriot...

Dr. Eagle
07-12-2004, 08:31 PM
http://moorelies.com/images/book/alt_buy_amazon.gif Have you ever laughed at the thought of the mainstream media printing the words "Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man!" all across their pages and their screens?
Well now you've got your wish.
Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man is a new book I've co-written with legendary Moore skeptic David T. Hardy. And while the title is a parody of Moore's own works, the content of the book is a thorough examination of a career spent in hypocrisy, pseudo-intellectualism, deception, and deceit.
Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man features expanded, in-depth analysis of Bowling for Columbine, Stupid White Men, and more, but it is also a compilation and extension of more than 15 years worth of research, analysis, and proof that exposes the real truth about Michael Moore.
Read more about the book, get the latest news from our Book Blog, and be sure to check out all of the information on the book, organized below.

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Eagle you give this loser to much air time

Dr. Eagle
07-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Eagle you give this loser to much air time
I'm done with LP and his believing his own bullshit.

Lake Pirate
07-12-2004, 08:38 PM
I have never seen a Michael Moore movie. I have never met anyone that has seen a Michael Moore movie. Until this moment I have never typed his name. I don't get your point?

Dr. Eagle
07-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I have never seen a Michael Moore movie. I have never met anyone that has seen a Michael Moore movie. Until this moment I have never typed his name. I don't get your point?
Go Away... that's the point.,

Lake Pirate
07-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Not gonna happen. If for no other reason...just to piss you off.

Dr. Eagle
07-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Not gonna happen. If for no other reason...just to piss you off.
Thanks for thinking of ALL OF US........http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com/images/cartoons/MMClubLg.JPG

Dr. Eagle
07-12-2004, 09:11 PM

HCS
07-12-2004, 09:16 PM
That's your problem. You need to meld with your own kind.
Then maybe you'll understand yourself.

MagicMtnDan
07-12-2004, 09:42 PM
OK AzDon, here's your chance to tell us all how very important it is that we read this book right away! (No chance that'll happen).
http://moorelies.com/images/book/alt_buy_amazon.gif

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
OK AzDon, here's your chance to tell us all how very important it is that we read this book right away! (No chance that'll happen).
http://moorelies.com/images/book/alt_buy_amazon.gif
Or maybe for Over 18 (under 16) to tell us it's our duty as an American to read this book...:rolleyes:

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 06:09 AM
Hey Doc,
You wanna get at LP? PM me for the right way. I did it and his nieghbors love me for it.

Dave C
07-13-2004, 07:27 AM
mickey moore... too funny.

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 10:22 AM
Michael Moore, Hezbollah Heartthrob
From Scripps Howard News Service
By Cliff May
July 8, 2004
"Fahrenheit 9/11" is making mega-bucks in American theaters and -- with some help from terrorists ... -- it could prove a blockbuster in the Middle East too. ...
"In terms of marketing," Screendaily.com announces, Mr. Moore "is getting a boost from organizations related to Hezbollah."_
Yes, that Hezbollah: the Syrian- and Iranian-backed terrorist group that pioneered suicide bombings against Americans more than 20 years ago ... the terrorist group second only to al Qaeda in number of Americans murdered, the terrorist group that now operates against the US in Iraq ...
"We can't go against these organizations," explains Gianluca Chacra, the managing director of Front Row Entertainment, the UAE-based firm releasing Moore's flick in the Middle East. ... "Having the support of such an entity in Lebanon is quite significant ... and not at all controversial. I think it's quite natural."
Yes, of course. And it's not as if Mr. Moore's views of America differ dramatically from those of Hezbollah. ...
Mr. Moore is becoming as famous in Beirut as he is in Beverly Hills. ... Perhaps that's because Mr. Moore fuels the fires of suspicion, prejudice and hatred that burn in the fabled "Arab street." For example, Mr. Moore says that the U.S. "is known for bringing sadness and misery to places around the globe. ... It's all part of the same ball of wax, right? The oil companies, Israel, Halliburton."
I have not seen Mr. Moore's new film, but I've read that it shows images of American soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners and, to provide contrast, images of the good old days when Saddam Hussein was in his palaces ... and all was well with the world. ...
Like his Radical Islamist admirers, Mr. Moore disapproves not only of the ouster of Saddam but even of the toppling of the Taliban ...
If Mr. Moore is uncomfortable at having fanatics as fans, there's a simple way for him to prove it: Say publicly that he does not want and will not accept support from Hezbollah ... and cut ties with Front Row Entertainment.
But should Mr. Moore not do that, prominent Democrats might want to reconsider their embrace of him. ... Terry McAuliffe, the affable chairman of the Democratic National Committee, pronounced the film, "very powerful, much more powerful that I thought it would be... there are a lot of interesting facts that he [Moore] brought out today that none of us knew about." That most of those "facts" have proven to be lies and distortions ought to be taken into consideration. Mr. McAuliffe added: "I think anyone who goes to this movie will come out en masse and vote for John Kerry." ...
Clifford D. May, a former New York Times foreign correspondent, is the president of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies a policy institute focusing on terrorism.

JakeAisA
07-13-2004, 11:08 AM
I haven't been around for awhile, is Lake Pirate another pinko like CommieManDo?

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
I haven't been around for awhile, is Lake Pirate another pinko like CommieManDo?
Lemme think for a minute.......... Uh......... YES!

JakeAisA
07-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Hahahahaha...okay, does anybody think he is CommieManDo under a different name?

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
Hahahahaha...okay, does anybody think he is CommieManDo under a different name?
that was my first thought... but I'm not so sure...