PDA

View Full Version : Jackpunx & the Shocker

ski stoker
07-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Jackpunx,
I donÂ’t post much but do follow the forums, so I when I saw your boat I couldnÂ’t pass up the opportunity to throw you the shocker. Did the picture come out? The funny thing was answering the questions of my wife and her friend: 1) what did you just do? 2) Why is he taking our picture? 3) What does that mean? When youÂ’re in Havasu and see a white and purple stoker flash the shocker. I still laugh just thinking about it.
Jerry

fourspeednup
07-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Those are always fun questions to field:D
"Ummm, well, uh, hmmm, you see honey.....";)

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Those are always fun questions to field:D
"Ummm, well, uh, hmmm, you see honey.....";)
I belong to this seceret cult..:D

RiverDave
07-13-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by ski stoker
Hey Jackpunx,
I donÂ’t post much but do follow the forums, so I when I saw your boat I couldnÂ’t pass up the opportunity to throw you the shocker. Did the picture come out? The funny thing was answering the questions of my wife and her friend: 1) what did you just do? 2) Why is he taking our picture? 3) What does that mean? When youÂ’re in Havasu and see a white and purple stoker flash the shocker. I still laugh just thinking about it.
Jerry
Was it in Parker over this last weekend?
RD

jackpunx
07-13-2004, 07:50 AM
LOL.. I got the pic.. I'll upload it this afternoon.. LOL.. I was trying to explain the same thing to the people in my truck..Funny stuff.. Glad to see you on the boards.. :D .. It was a crazy ride home.. I got the shocker at least 3 times.. From faces I didnt know.. :D Got to love that..
Mark

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 07:50 AM
I wish you fockers would stop flashing me. I have done nothing to you.;)

jackpunx
07-13-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I wish you fockers would stop flashing me. I have done nothing to you.;)
LOL..
Ive seen you up in havi a bunch of times.. But No shocker for the "OG Shocker".. whats up w that..lol:D

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
LOL..
Ive seen you up in havi a bunch of times.. But No shocker for the "OG Shocker".. whats up w that..lol:D
I am not built to RECIEVE the shocker. I have been known to use it once in a while.
We will be on the water every weekend in August, July has been designated "work on the new house month".
If you wanna stop by for a beer let me know.

ski stoker
07-13-2004, 02:42 PM
RD,
The boat was on the trailer, we were on the 10 fwy just outside of Indio late Sunday afternoon.
Jerry

Kachina26
07-13-2004, 09:09 PM
I am not built to RECIEVE the shocker. I have been known to use it once in a while.
We will be on the water every weekend in August, July has been designated "work on the new house month".
If you wanna stop by for a beer let me know.
I wanna stop by and check out the new pad when I'm out there on vacation during the last week of July.

LASERRAY
07-13-2004, 09:28 PM
I "Shared" the Shocker with a couple of friends from work the other day. Ok, when I say "shared", I mean I showed them how to flash-it, what it means, and the usefullness of it in certain situations. I could hardly contain their laughter!:D

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 10:47 PM
TEAM SHAKE YO AZZ, is giving the shocker all day long!:D
In some cases it is better to give that receive:eek:

Mandelon
07-14-2004, 01:36 AM
I tried to implement the "shocker" last week at my house. :(
Needless to say, it did not go so well. :eek:
I think "shocked" is putting my wife's reaction mildly. :mad:
So now at my house we call it the "WHAT THE **** ARE THINKING ?!?!"
or perhaps the "TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN AND I'LL SMACK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD !!"
It seemed so funny before I did it.....................
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Stupid Fast
07-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
"WHAT THE **** ARE THINKING ?!?!"
TO be honest I think its still preety funny now.....:D

OGShocker
07-14-2004, 06:29 AM
As the song goes... It's in the way that you move it. I'll come by the house and give'r a demo.:D

jackpunx
07-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Here is Ski Stoker on the free way on the way home..
again.. trying to explain this to the people in my truck.. first..why do you do that?.. what does it mean? OH.. I get it now... But .. why do you do that to him?..lol
:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/943ski_stoker_shocker-med.jpg

AngryJosh
07-14-2004, 11:28 AM
OK, I have to ask. What is the shocker?? The above picture does not work for me.

MagicMtnDan
07-14-2004, 11:36 AM
http://www.shockersite.com/pages/media/photos/thumbs/logo_02.jpg
And when you go to a sporting event you can bring one of these:
http://www.bigshocker.com/artwork/brochure/images/brochure_06.gif
Here it is in use:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=791957

jackpunx
07-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Nice..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/94301Danny_me-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/94301skully_coolie_me_zack-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/94302throwen_the_shocker-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/943ski_stoker_shocker-med.jpg

ski stoker
07-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the pic! We are usually in Havasu 3 weekends a month April thru October, see you there. :)

Ducatista
07-14-2004, 01:59 PM
I too have learned of the "shocker" from this web site. Ok, so my good friend Rich(CAPTROBBY) were running side by side in Havasu, taking pictures of our boats. I was flashing the shocker in several of the pic's he took of me & my boat, under speed.
Ok now a couple of weeks go by and Rich is showing some of his firehouse guys pictures of his new Magic, that he loaded into his laptop. Along comes one of the pictures he took of me while we were running side by side, at a quick glance it appears I am waving. His firehouse buddy looks at the picture and says "Hey, the shocker! You know...two in the pink, one in the stink." Rick takes a look at the picture, sees the sign, and they both start rollin on the floor laughing. Rich did not realize until then that my wave was that of the "shocker", and his buddy picked up on it immediately. He nextels me later that day and tells me the story, it had us both laughin again, really made my day.
Ok, another shocker experience....My wife & I are at the Frigate in Havasu eating diner. We have my friends 18year old daughter Rachel with us on that paticular Havasu weekend. Well after a few sippy-sippy's, I find myself explaining the "shocker" to Rachel. Since I am her chaperon for the weekend, I figure it's my duty to see that Rachel is informed on river "things". Well apparently I was a little too loud in my explanation. The table behind us erupts in laughter with Rachel & my wife, as I held my little finger and said "and this is the shocker." Thank god they had a sense of humor, I was a tad embarassed, but it was funny.
So I want to thank Jackpunx and you other members for broadening my horizions.:)

Kachina26
07-14-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
as I held my little finger and said "and this boys and girls, is the shocker." So I want to thank Jackpunx and you other members for broadening my horizions.:)
Possible seaseme street episode????

svlperry
07-15-2004, 12:55 AM
i was in parker this last weekend and i saw jackpunx and threw the shocker and they started laughing at me until i met riverdave and took me down to his house and met him and told him it was me

YW82DRM
07-15-2004, 07:10 AM
I have been wondering since I joined what that damn thing you called the shocker really is...... Now that I know I am rolling in my office laughing hysterically...... My co workers think I have lost it. So my next question is who can through a shocker? Anyone? Or just men? I am just curious.....

OGShocker
07-15-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by YW82DRM
...... So my next question is who can through a shocker? Anyone? Or just men? I am just curious.....
Anyone can throw it but, only the gals can catch it.;) :D

jackpunx
07-15-2004, 08:07 AM
LMAO.. good stuff.. Kachina and I .. (Im sure we didnt think if this on our own) .. a while back were trying to figure out a "secret sign" for HB board member to find eachother on the lake.. Its really come a long way.. Im glad to see that it has not offended to many people..
It always cracks me up .. everytime I see it..

Kachina26
07-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Anyone can throw it but, only the gals can catch it.;) :D
Careful, the gals can throw it at the guys too. It's a 2 handed deal
right hand like holding a can and left hand with pinky up. Very shocking

jackpunx
07-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Careful, the gals can throw it at the guys too. It's a 2 handed deal
right hand like holding a can and left hand with pinky up. Very shocking
DAng..that is shocking:rolleyes:

YW82DRM
07-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Good Lord! You guys are killing me now....... I might have to drive your way just so I can shock you... No one here would even find humorous!:D

jackpunx
07-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Good Lord! You guys are killing me now....... I might have to drive your way just so I can shock you... No one here would even find humorous!:D
I couldnt imagine..
But just in case.. come over ..lol:D

YW82DRM
07-15-2004, 09:35 AM
I couldnt imagine..
But just in case.. come over ..lol:D
I am not sure you could hang....... Don't want you to have a heart attack or something. ;)

That Guy
07-15-2004, 09:40 AM
OK, I'll share my shocker story. I am getting all lathered up with Mrs. Sbark one night when we were first dating (no not on the first date). We are getting hot and heavy and I decide in my semi-inebriated state "hey now is a good time to throw down the shocker". My further thought (again, Ketel One driven) is that clearly she'll think this is a great idea as well. Now you need to know that Mrs. Sbark has been boating at the river way longer than me. As I proceed. she looks at me and with a straight face says "Surely you're not getting ready to try the shocker on me are you?" We both look at each other and absolutely die laughing. Sort of ruined the mood but it still is a hell of a story.:D :rolleyes: :D

jackpunx
07-15-2004, 09:55 AM
I am not sure you could hang....... Don't want you to have a heart attack or something. ;)
yea.. becasue Im old and out of shape.. :D

jackpunx
07-15-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by sbark1
OK, I'll share my shocker story. I am getting all lathered up with Mrs. Sbark one night when we were first dating (no not on the first date). We are getting hot and heavy and I decide in my semi-inebriated state "hey now is a good time to throw down the shocker". My further thought (again, Ketel One driven) is that clearly she'll think this is a great idea as well. Now you need to know that Mrs. Sbark has been boating at the river way longer than me. As I proceed. she looks at me and with a straight face says "Surely you're not getting ready to try the shocker on me are you?" We both look at each other and absolutely die laughing. Sort of ruined the mood but it still is a hell of a story.:D :rolleyes: :D
LOL.. your right.. I dont think I could do it with a strait face

YW82DRM
07-15-2004, 10:02 AM
yea.. becasue Im old and out of shape.. :D
Whatever I have seen your pics........:D

KingCole
07-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Dude, your killin me! I got the same reaction from my wife the ONE and only time I tried it. As she put it, "That's an Exit not an Entrance!"

OGShocker
07-15-2004, 10:20 AM
I got the Dolphin call when I tried it.. AAAAAh Ah Ahahahahaha!
I learn quick!

That Guy
07-15-2004, 03:45 PM
I got the Dolphin call when I tried it.. AAAAAh Ah Ahahahahaha!
I learn quick!
Did she tail walk???lol :cool:

MagicMtnDan
07-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Caution: don't throw the shocker if she's got a hold of your package and you're not sure she wants to be "shocked." :eek:
Note: if your hand gets pulled in your can be reasonably sure she's well past the shocker and probably into the fister :eek!: