PDA

View Full Version : Mini Vacation

Sangerboy
07-12-2004, 08:51 PM
After a few days of watersports, the youngsters were full of excuses why they couldn't go out ( sore back, too tired, feet hurt, headache yada yada yada) so it was up to the old guy to go out and show 'em why ya just can't waste good water like that:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411right-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411left-med.jpg

Brodie
07-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Dang. SB is gettin with it for an older dude,,,,,:D

1st Timer
07-12-2004, 09:01 PM
The local girls call him SangerDaddy. Commmm on!

Kindsvater Flat
07-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Damn you're photochopping skills awesome. Looks good!!:D

Morg
07-12-2004, 09:08 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411right-med.jpg
If you made it out of that I owe you a few frosty's for nutt'n up & digg'n deep

Fired Up
07-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Well, the knee must be doing much better. On my trip I purposely DID NOT take my ski for fear of stretching my healing period......... and pissing off my Doctor.

Sangerboy
07-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Brodie
Dang. SB is gettin with it for an older dude,,,,,:D
Yeah Brod the only problem is I'm good for about 10 to 12 turns and then I'm suckin wind and have to rest. A real pain when the water looks like that for another 5 miles.............

Sangerboy
07-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Morg
If you made it out of that I owe you a few frosty's for nutt'n up & digg'n deep
Yeah I made it on that one, it was proabably my best pull across the wake all morning, set up for a real nice turn on the other side. It was one of those pulls that if you're on a course and behind it puts you ahead of the next buoy:D

Berryessa Billy-Bob
07-12-2004, 09:39 PM
So Sangerboy you get back up this way, ask for the One and Only Berryessa Billy-Bob . I'll hook you up with the Glass!
Originally posted by Sangerboy
Yeah I made it on that one, it was proabably my best pull across the wake all morning, set up for a real nice turn on the other side. It was one of those pulls that if you're on a course and behind it puts you ahead of the next buoy:D

Dragboat Dad
07-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Very Nice Sangerboy, that water looks good and your turn even better! Glad you and your family had a great time. Speedin' Ian and I will ski the course anytime with you.

Bense468
07-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Looks good. Need to be throwin it out one handed though. ;)

eraser
07-13-2004, 06:47 AM
that O'l sangerbuoy is a halfway decent skier!!:D :eek: :D

ACCEPTENCE
07-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Very nice!!!
Did you learn how to ski like that with the instructional video that came with the compitetion ski boat???

Sangerboy
07-13-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
Very nice!!!
Did you learn how to ski like that with the instructional video that came with the compitetion ski boat???
Nah those tournament boats are priced way out of my league now, I heard you had to be a rock star or an attorney to be able to afford the payments on one of those;)

ACCEPTENCE
07-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Nah those tournament boats are priced way out of my league now, I heard you had to be a rock star or an attorney to be able to afford the payments on one of those;)
Oh-ok, cuz I was goin out to buy me one of those if I too could learn to ski like that.
Now that you mention it I did hear something about an attorney on the boards buyin one of those things.
I wonder if he got the instructional video with it??? I'll bet he did, he's a pretty sharp cookie;)

BGMAN203
07-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Don't DDS make more money than attorney's and rock stars???;)