PDA

View Full Version : Bush Turned Down The NAACP

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 09:17 PM
GO Bush, I support you even more for that one.....

Lake Pirate
07-12-2004, 09:26 PM
This is almost irresistable. Almost.
Tomorrow maybe?

riverbound
07-12-2004, 09:27 PM
way to go, now we don't have to worry about taking them to the river with us:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
way to go, now we don't have to worry about taking them to the river with us:D :D :D
LOL
I wish he would comment

LASERRAY
07-12-2004, 09:32 PM
way to go, now we don't have to worry about taking them to the river with us:D :D :D Good one!:D
And I guess I don't have to learn how to dribble now........................!:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
GO Bush, I support you even more for that one.....
Kiss my ass on that one!!!!!!!
I have lots of fellow black friend that got alot of help from naacp!

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Got any white friends that got help from them.....
Doubt it, Its called RACISM and everyone is scared to call it.....

LASERRAY
07-12-2004, 09:37 PM
I have lots of fellow black friend that got alot of help from naacp! What kind of "Help"? A book on the Black Panthers?

MagicMtnDan
07-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Like who, Whoopie Goldberg? Jesse Jackson? Michael Jackson?
You go Kilrtoy - I like what you said (about racism)! Why does it seem to be called racism only when white people say it?

riverbound
07-12-2004, 09:40 PM
I have had to deal with the NAACP twice now. Every time a black person walks into my store and makes an ass of themselves, they seem to think they were treated bad because they are black. I always tell them that color has nothing to do with it I try to explain to them that they were treated that way because they were stupid not because they were black.

Lake Pirate
07-12-2004, 09:41 PM
OK. I'm not sleepy and I love good bait so... I'll bite.
Apparently you think this some sort of show of solidarity or not giving them a chance to boo him...eh? Maybe they would have? But, alienating the minority vote isn't the smartest strategy I ever heard of. Shouldn't he have feigned interest but begged off due to a busy schedule and sent someone (anyone?) to proliferate the right's agenda toward the minority community? Thumbing your nose at millions of votes? C'mon. That ain't the best way to win an election. At this rate maybe the moron will shoot himself in the foot enough to compensate for Nader's democrat bashing?

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Shit..taken them....I'll see you up there and bring plenty of white women...:D :D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
Shit..taken them....I'll see you up there and bring plenty of white women...:D :D
I almost peed on myself with that one.....
Got any room in that boat for more, I think the wife wants to go for another ride..... OH wait she aint white......:eek:

PlyaPlya22
they have another union looking our for them..:D :eek!:

Debbolas
Can I go in your boat?!?
:D

riverbound
Bringing white women???? I heard you go up there and just take them:D :D :D

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 09:45 PM
I almost peed on myself with that one.....
Got any room in that boat for more, I think the wife wants to go for another ride..... OH wait she aint white......:eek:
Kilr..always room for you and the Mrs...can't wait till the 24th. Did Mel pm you about the house?

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
OK. I'm not sleepy and I love good bait so... I'll bite.
Apparently you think this some sort of show of solidarity or not giving them a chance to boo him...eh? Maybe they would have? But, alienating the minority vote isn't the smartest strategy I ever heard of. Shouldn't he have feigned interest but begged off due to a busy schedule and sent someone (anyone?) to proliferate the right's agenda toward the minority community? Thumbing your nose at millions of votes? C'mon. That ain't the best way to win an election. At this rate maybe the moron will shoot himself in the foot enough to compensate for Nader's democrat bashing?
Attending that convention is no different if he would of accepted an invitation to a clan meeting.
They are no different than the KKK
They hide under the betterment of people to bad it is very selective to a very specific race.....

PlyaPlya22
Bringing white women???? I heard you go up there and just take them:D :D :D
Only if they're willing..:D

Kilrtoy
Kilr..always room for you and the Mrs...can't wait till the 24th. Did Mel pm you about the house?
No,
Send me a thing

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Can I go in your boat?!?
All aboard!! First stop party central...whew!!whew!!

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 09:49 PM
No,
Send me a thing
will do

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 09:49 PM
All aboard!! First stop party central...whew!!whew!!
Ok, I'll bring the turkey jerky and slurricaines!
;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 09:50 PM
FYI kilr whatever ur name is. I am a BLACK MAN U ASSCLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey never gave me any damn help. But I have seen them help people I know!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
What kind of "Help"? A book on the Black Panthers?
Yeah looking for ignorant ass people! I have never seen a black panther and I'm black! BUT I did beat the shit out of alot of skinheads!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Ok, I'll bring the turkey jerky and slurricaines!
;)
Now your talking.

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Yes MR. I DONT SWALLOW, I spit instead
I know your black
SO IS MY WIFE YOU RACIST
YES I SAID SHE IS BLACK
That makes my kids BLACK
Next question.......

Lake Pirate
07-12-2004, 09:57 PM
The NAACP is like the KKK? Man... that's quite a stretch! Are you sure you want to stand behind that remark? I'm no fan myself, but comparing them to the Klan is ridiculous.
Either way, they control MILLIONS of votes. Unless you have a lock on the electoral (<--- sarcasm) alienating an entire nationwide consortium of voters is foolhardy no matter how you slice it.

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Playa, do you want "hot" jerky or regular?
We also have some beef jerky, I don't think you all have tried that yet..............
;)

riverbound
07-12-2004, 09:59 PM
FYI kilr whatever ur name is. I am a BLACK MAN U ASSCLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey never gave me any damn help. But I have seen them help people I know!!!!!!
What kind of help? I am just curious my run ins with them were because of people who were playing the victim role. There are plenty of hard working black people that make it on their own and don't need the hand outs or wouldn't take them if they were offered anyways.
A question to you how would you feel if there was a NAAWP? OR WET (white entertainment telivision)? I cold really care less about the color of a persons skin but organizations like this are not trying to better race realtions. Maybe you have seen a different side of this organization than I have. But the time I have had to deal with them I was treated like shit because of the color of MY skin (I am 1/2 irish& 1/2 mexican). I have very good friends that are black that don't believe that the NAACP is truly a good organization.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Yes MR. I DONT SWALLOW, I spit instead
I know your black
SO IS MY WIFE YOU RACIST
YES I SAID SHE IS BLACK
That makes my kids BLACK
Next question.......
Look asshole! If you need more info idiot my mama's white if ya have to know! So how could I be racist if I am part white???? HMMMMMMM.................. Sounds too funny to me! I have never made any kind of racist joke on these boards and i never will! I wasnt raised like that JACKASS!! Yuo have one of those punkass attitudes that has to voice "His" dumbass opinion about everything, Dont ya! Do you have anything better to do than sit on a computer all night and day talking out of your ass???? I am going to leave this thread alone because people like you make me sick!
Thats 396 Biaaaatch!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:01 PM
The NAACP is like the KKK? Man... that's quite a stretch! Are you sure you want to stand behind that remark? I'm no fan myself, but comparing them to the Klan is ridiculous.
Either way, they control MILLIONS of votes. Unless you have a lock on the electoral (<--- sarcasm) alienating an entire nationwide consortium of voters is foolhardy no matter how you slice it.
Amen;)

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:01 PM
That is a big stretch, but they are all about BLACKS ONLY.
I personally dislike groups that segregate others
and that is what they do.
tye only difference between them and the KLAN is the KLAN resorts to violence, NAACP does not
And while we are here,
I also dislike MECHA and all their splinter groups, They are racist also.....

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 10:03 PM
BRE
we could REALLY use some of your pics over on this thread please.......;)
so, hot turkey jerky, or some beef?
Sluricaines...........
sound good?:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:06 PM
What kind of help? I am just curious my run ins with them were because of people who were playing the victim role. There are plenty of hard working black people that make it on their own and don't need the hand outs or wouldn't take them if they were offered anyways.
A question to you how would you feel if there was a NAAWP? OR WET (white entertainment telivision)? I cold really care less about the color of a persons skin but organizations like this are not trying to better race realtions. Maybe you have seen a different side of this organization than I have. But the time I have had to deal with them I was treated like shit because of the color of MY skin (I am 1/2 irish& 1/2 mexican). I have very good friends that are black that don't believe that the NAACP is truly a good organization.
you know the funny thing is that 75% of the people that buy hip hop are white people! Personally they need to have a wet channel or naawp! It would be great to see organizations helping out people! The funny thing is that people dont understand what minoritys go through! Yeah I agree there are stupid ass brothas that use the term "why cause i'm black" and it makes me sick but there is alot of people that treat minoritys different. Why do i say that??????? Because they used to do it to me untill I packed on 55lbs of muscle! Now they are affraid to treat me like that! And thats a fact, because if they did someone would be feeling a 415lb bench press!

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Look asshole! If you need more info idiot my mama's white if ya have to know! So how could I be racist if I am part white???? HMMMMMMM.................. Sounds too funny to me! I have never made any kind of racist joke on these boards and i never will! I wasnt raised like that JACKASS!! Yuo have one of those punkass attitudes that has to voice "His" dumbass opinion about everything, Dont ya! Do you have anything better to do than sit on a computer all night and day talking out of your ass???? I am going to leave this thread alone because people like you make me sick!
Thats 396 Biaaaatch!
Obviously you enjoy my post, sounds like you read them all.
As far as being half white, sounds like your playing the race card, to your benefit, AGAIN. Your ghetto language is really promoting your cause, Please continue.
if you really want to do something write the prez., he is the one who blew them off, I AGREE with him as i would expect him to do the same to the rest of the racist groups, KKK, MECHA. Shall I continue.....

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Because they used to do it to me untill I packed on 55lbs of muscle! Now they are affraid to treat me like that! And thats a fact, because if they did someone would be feeling a 415lb bench press!
This also promotes the black cause, VIOLENCE. No wonder people get upset

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Sure I can act ghetto only for you toy!
Politics= lame

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Because they used to do it to me untill I packed on 55lbs of muscle! Now they are affraid to treat me like that! And thats a fact, because if they did someone would be feeling a 415lb bench press!
Violence, hell yeah! Peole learn the word R.E.S.P.E.C.T real fast after they had a good ass whippin'

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Why does everything you say has to have the word BLACK in it??

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:13 PM
This is not politics its about IGNORANT people like you.
That think you are owed something.
Since one , maybe more persons that were white treated you bad, you now pack muscle to kick their ASS. Just another reason why people lookdown upon a certain race, is BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU....

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 10:16 PM
Obviously you enjoy my post, sounds like you read them all.
As far as being half white, sounds like your playing the race card, to your benefit, AGAIN. Your ghetto language is really promoting your cause, Please continue.
if you really want to do something write the prez., he is the one who blew them off, I AGREE with him as i would expect him to do the same to the rest of the racist groups, KKK, MECHA. Shall I continue.....
It sounds to me like someone has a serious racial chip on there shoulder. I won't even comment on any of these groups aside from joking becasue that is what they are a F*****G Joke. This is coming from a big black back breakin no hand out takin,worked for everything I have brotha!!LOL

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:18 PM
This is not politics its about IGNORANT people like you.
That think you are owed something.
Since one , maybe more persons that were white treated you bad, you now pack muscle to kick their ASS. Just another reason why people lookdown upon a certain race, is BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU....
They way YOU talk is funny. IGNORANT people like me like to beat the sit out of peole like YOU with that foul ass mouth! There are plenty of people on these boards that know me and know how I act. Obviously you misunderstood what I said because your too busy with your head up your ass! Oh and by the way i didnt pack muscle on to beat people down, that just your arrogant ass mind running wild once again!

Lake Pirate
07-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Kilrtoy ~ are you the Merrimac or the Monitor in this conversation...I've lost track and find myself agreeing with you.
396 ~ being sterotypical is not helping your cause. I am doubting you are black because you are trying so hard to come across black. We are all invisible internet people. Debate your mind and not your ethninticity. No offence.

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Did ya all want ice in your Sluricaines?
Playa?
Or should we blend them?
;)

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:19 PM
A racial chip and the fact he does not like me, from prior incidents.
I think he wants to bench press me to make me see his views....

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Why does violence have to come into play or even be insinuated (sp)? You may be able to beat someones ass but it doesn't make you a better person. I have had my fair share of lumps and definitely given them. You know the older I get the dumber fighting seems to me. You say more with your mouth closed than you do with it open. Silence is golden in cases like this.

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Playa?
Or should we blend them?
;)
Ice please...I can almost taste them..:D

PlyaPlya22
07-12-2004, 10:25 PM
A racial chip and the fact he does not like me, from prior incidents.
I think he wants to bench press me to make me see his views....
WTF is up with that??

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Ice please...I can almost taste them..:D
Ok, good
and what would you like to go with that?
"Aunt La Don's" potato's?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Kilrtoy ~ are you the Merrimac or the Monitor in this conversation...I've lost track and find myself agreeing with you.
396 ~ being sterotypical is not helping your cause. I am doubting you are black because you are trying so hard to come across black. We are all invisible internet people. Debate your mind and not your ethninticity. No offence.
Now thats funny LMFAO! Ask jordy, he can tell you if you really have to know. He knows me pretty well. I am done with this gay ass subject. I will stay in the just jets forum where people dont mix race with anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FU**IT.............I'm Out!

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Lake pirate , I learned early on, You are a very smart person.
Mr SWALLOW is easy to bait out. This had nothing to do AGAINST blacks. It is about the organization itself. He made it the race issue, as he always does. I guess he feels less than worthy, so he tries to bench presss his way into peoples minds.
What he fails to see is that the whole world is not against people that are NOT WHITE.
Are there people out there that treat people bad because the color of their SKIN, YES THERE ARE. Have I seen this YES, Will I buy into it, NO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Mr SWALLOW is easy to bait out. This had nothing to do AGAINST blacks. It is about the organization itself. He made it the race issue, as he always does. I guess he feels less than worthy, so he tries to bench presss his way into peoples minds.
What he fails to see is that the whole world is not against people that are NOT WHITE.
Are there people out there that treat people bad because the color of their SKIN, YES THERE ARE. Have I seen this YES, Will I buy into it, NO
Ya mama swallows........ Why dont you just shut your f***in mouth then. You are right and I 'm so racist, right TOYBITCH! People with mouths like yours are the ones that always end up with a asskickin'. If you would let it rest then you probablly wouldnt have a problem!

Kilrtoy
I will stay in the just jets forum where people dont mix race with anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY INTERJECTED RACE UNTIL YOU DID.
I simply posted a new brief
isnt that like the kettle calling the pot black.

PlyaPlya22
Kilr.. you know your racist... you hate everybody:cool:
Shit..I blew past 500 post and didn't even know it.

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Ya mama swallows........ Why dont you just shut your f***in mouth then. You are right and I 'm so racist, right TOYBITCH! People with mouths like yours are the ones that always end up with a asskickin'. If you would let it rest then you probablly wouldnt have a problem!
What are you threathening me now, because i dont like racist groups.....
Didnt you threathen me before.
I dont need to play the tuff guy role, unlike you.
and no, I will stop typing when i am good and ready.....
Even my wife is becoming embarrassed by your actions.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:41 PM
What are you threathening me now, because i dont like racist groups.....
Didnt you threathen me before.
I dont need to play the tuff guy role, unlike you.
and no, I will stop typing when i am good and ready.....
Even my wife is becoming embarrassed by your actions.....
I didnt threaten you. You just keep running your little punkass mouth.For some odd ass reason I always see people like you with wired jaws! Hmmmm........... I wonder why?????? I didnt say I liked the NAACP. I said that they helped people I know! Read b 4 u type. Is that better for you to read? type all you want........... I hope you fingers lock up!

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:46 PM
And that was my answer to your statement, I can read just fine, I passed 1st grade, Barely.
Again, Wired jaws, violence.
You see you promote nothing positive and I think in a recent speech, BILL COSBY summed up the problem and it is people just like YOU.
i bet you didnt like his speech either, DID YOU....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Oh me I would never ever,ever,ever, threaten someone! I am not like that.
LMFAO!!!

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 10:51 PM
I hope you fingers lock up!
LOL:D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 10:58 PM
Oh me I would never ever,ever,ever, threaten someone! I am not like that.
LMFAO!!!
Well maybe you have threathened to swallow.
You need to relax the 60's are over and we all GET ALONG NOW

HighRoller
07-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Thumbing your nose at millions of votes? C'mon. That ain't the best way to win an election. At this rate maybe the moron will shoot himself in the foot enough to compensate for Nader's democrat bashing
Thank you for pointing out Bush's greatest strength. He actually employs a tactic that is foreign to the Democrats:It's called LEADERSHIP....that means not bending over for some special interest group no matter what color the are. The NAALCP is the most racist, most hypocritical organization on the face of the earth. No whites allowed, no conservative blacks allowed. Do you know they boycotted Clarence Thomas, a black man? I thought they were in favor of the black man? What gives, LP? They discrminate against a black man? They are plainly racists if they did according to your standards. Go peddle your liberal trash elsewhere. The NAACP is just pissed because they met a white man who isn't afraid of their race baiting tactics. And that makes them panicked.

Rexone
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
hey 396 I'm really not into the race conversation you got goin here, just wonderin if you ever got those bearing clearance issues you had straightened out :D

ratso
07-12-2004, 11:13 PM
you know the funny thing is that 75% of the people that buy hip hop are white people! Personally they need to have a wet channel or naawp! It would be great to see organizations helping out people! The funny thing is that people dont understand what minoritys go through! Yeah I agree there are stupid ass brothas that use the term "why cause i'm black" and it makes me sick but there is alot of people that treat minoritys different. Why do i say that??????? Because they used to do it to me untill I packed on 55lbs of muscle! Now they are affraid to treat me like that! And thats a fact, because if they did someone would be feeling a 415lb bench press!
Internet muscle...ooooooh...Ratso, laughing my effing ass off. I'll play Dickwad...then you can sue me too.:yuk:

IN2-IN2MX
07-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Oh wow! This post is outta control. :rolleyes:
My 2 cents...I'm not a big fan of minority groups either. I'm a "double minority" (Mexican and female) and SO WHAT? Who cares? I don't want a medal and a free ride for it...unless of course it's another ride on PlyaPlya's boat. LOL :D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Now thats funny LMFAO! Ask jordy
Now that is funny
ask my white friend....
Since my best buddy is gone to bed or maybe caper the hood, Im off to bed....

HM
07-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Kill da white people, but buy my album first.
:eek: :D :eek: :D
(extra points if you can name the artist - clue...it is a spoof...or is it?)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 12:16 AM
This is way to deep sounds like someone needs to get laid :D

HighRoller
07-13-2004, 12:20 AM
Anybody notice that the people who claim to want "racial unity" are the first ones to mention skin color? The National Association for the Advancement of COLORED people wants racial equality? Why don't you start by not dividing your members from other people due to their skin color. Here's your sign, NAACP! you're the most divisive organization in the race relations issue!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 12:29 AM
You worry about us taken your women :D, I almost live at the river. Next time I'm coming up the hill I will leave copy of why white women cheat on there husbands with black men.:D
Boy I know I'm going to get some heat for this one :D
But its all in fun

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 12:31 AM
anyway what is up with all the race tension, I like every color even that green chick that capt Kirk did in Star Trek LOLOLOL, Lets get back to boating, drinking and banging white women :eek: ooooppppps I didnt mean to say that :D

HM
07-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
You worry about us taken your women :D, I almost live at the river. Next time I'm coming up the hill I will leave copy of why white women cheat on there husbands with black men.:D
But its all in fun
You are just beggin to have a pudgy little white guy rough you up, aren't you?!?! Never mind that a 9 year old girl can biatch slap my sun glasses from my face!! I don't know karate, but I know Karazy!! :D Want to know "The Big Pay Back" this whitey has for you? I will bust out James Brown and do the white man's over bite to "Hot Pants." Trust me....that will scar you for life on so many different levels. Hit me again Ike, and put some skank on it!!
BTW - I am not French-Canadian....I am Frecan American.

HM
07-13-2004, 12:46 AM
.....I like every color even that green chick that capt Kirk did in Star Trek LOLOLOL....
They are all pink in the middle anyway!:D ;) :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 12:47 AM
What up Holy, My white n****r I was at the green lake sunday where were you

HighRoller
07-13-2004, 12:47 AM
I have to give Capt. Kirk props for being diverse. He banged inter-galactic poonanny of all colors. I bet he even boned one of those furry tribbles during a drunken stupor!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 12:49 AM
He may have even banged spock :eek:

HighRoller
07-13-2004, 12:57 AM
I doubt he banged Spock, but he might have grabbed those ears once or twice!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I doubt he banged Spock, but he might have grabbed those ears once or twice!
:D :D OOOOO I'm dieing over here LOLOLO

HighRoller
07-13-2004, 01:15 AM
"Captain, it is not logical for me to copulate yourMMFGGAACCKGAGGGG"
He might have done Bones too!
"Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a HEYYY!!OWWWWDAMMITTT!!!"
Even Ahura probably gave it up a time or two....
Captain...I sense a large object approaching from the rear OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! Ob...ject has...penetr....ated... our.. defenses!"
Sadly, even Scottie was not immune from Kirk's rampant sexual tendancies!
"Ayy Captin...it would take me at least two hourrrrs to finish the repairAAAIEEEEEEEEE!Okay I'll do it in five minutes!":D

HM
07-13-2004, 01:19 AM
What up Holy, My white n****r I was at the green lake sunday where were you
Took the Pontoon boat out on Canyon Lake on Sunday. I like Elsinore more, but Canyon Lake is convenient, especially when we have our own dock in our back yard - just walk out and go.

HOSS
07-13-2004, 02:35 AM
Problem with the NAACP is that the organization demands to be recognized as a United States or organization within the federal government. Bush did the right thing.
Preachers do the same shit down here. They get there black congregation together. By the way ain`t it funny how black preachers just kinda ordain themselves.:D But they call the struggling news agencies and talk of racism after every incident. Never mind that the shit head that just got shot by the police had 2 previous manslaughter convictions, 5 armed robbery convictions, 40 or so drug convictions. The one dominating news agency never gives them the time of day. But at every one of these incidents there is a stupid black bastard with the NAACP blabbing about how the NAACP will get to the bottom of this. They are just taking these ignorant black folks money. Sure its helped people. It would have to or the gig would be up. But it ain`t helping more than a 3rd of what it takes in.:cool:
I don`t recognize the NAACP. If I did then I would be a racist.
Can`t have it both ways there Johnny.

MagicMtnDan
07-13-2004, 05:27 AM
Playa?
Or should we blend them?
;)
Deb please, give it a rest. Let this thread run...

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Sounds to me like 396 needs a 415lb hug. That buddy has issues!
Seems sad to me how 9-12-01 everyone in this country saw three colors. Now we are back on this "hate my neighbor" thing again. There are people in this world who want us dead. Not because of a color, but because we believe differently than they.
The way the NAACP attacked this president, I doubt I would go. I would not expect to see Sarah Brady at an NRA Convention either.
My .02

Garrddogg
07-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Sounds to me like 396 needs a 415lb hug. That buddy has issues!
Seems sad to me how 9-12-01 everyone in this country saw three colors. Now we are back on this "hate my neighbor" thing again. There are people in this world who want us dead. Not because of a color, but because we believe differently than they.
The way the NAACP attacked this president, I doubt I would go. I would not expect to see Sarah Brady at an NRA Convention either.
My .02
Nicely said OG!
kinda makes you think..:cool:

Jordy
07-13-2004, 07:24 AM
You worry about us taken your women :D,
Yeah with that big ass stolen boat you and Playa run around in. :D :D :D
Oh, and with regards to 396, he is a brotha for sure (and a big guy too) :D

78Eliminator
07-13-2004, 07:35 AM
#1 Don't trust whitey
#2 The lord loves a working man.

rrrr
07-13-2004, 07:37 AM
Holy sheeit, I can't believe the freak out by 396. Amazing.
My opinion? The Federal Government and groups like the NAACP, people like Jesse Jackson and Alan Bond have done more harm to the African-American race than any other single factor since the Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964.
The culture of victimization has allowed an "out", making failure acceptable because "it's someone else's fault".
Thank God Bill Cosby has begun to use his stature to bring attention to some of the reasons of failure. Didja notice that Jackson and others criticized him?
Anyone, ANYONE, that wants to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and work for a goal is OK by me. That's what it's about. My dad's family worked as sharecroppers in Misssissippi, dirt poor. My mom's parents were uneducated and penniless. But somewhere along the line hard work started paying off.
As far a the President, it's a no win situation. If he showed up those people would only use his words to attack him later, as would the Democrat candidate. Why give 'em ammo.
By the way, did anyone else but me notice.....
After Kerry selected John Edwards as his running mate, Edwards flew to meet Kerry in Pennsylvania on Kerry's Gulfstream V jet, roughly a $40 million airplane? Uh, yeah, they are just like the common man, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-13-2004, 07:40 AM
DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER! Kilr, you ar right on the money with that one!

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 08:01 AM
Bill Cosby hit the nail on the head with his comments in May; this applies to ALL races and peoples. :)
Bill's Comments (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&u=/ap/20040701/ap_en_tv/cosby_comments_4&printer=1)
Life is a game and the rules of the game are pretty clear to me; stay in school, work hard and stay out of trouble and you'll finish well. Most of us played that game well and were rewarded for our hard work and effort. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 08:43 AM
I dint freak out. kilrgay loves to run his mouth to me on the net! i posted a question a while back about spinning rims and he had to jump into the conversation and run his mouth! Thats all he does and I'm not going to let that shit happen to me! I am not racist I HATE everyone equally:D :D :D I was heated last night but I'm kool now. I guess I needed sleep! Oh well, shit happens.......................................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
hey 396 I'm really not into the race conversation you got goin here, just wonderin if you ever got those bearing clearance issues you had straightened out :D
Yeah I think so;) Everytime I post those clearances, its kinda funny that its like 3:30 in the morning:D :D

Jordy
07-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
#1 Don't trust whitey
#2 The lord loves a working man.
#3 See a doctor and get rid of it. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
We are almost done with tyro's boat, We should have his boat in the water at the end of the month. Just look for us at partybeach standing on the bow shakin' some ass:D :D Or better yet just look for the roostertail:D You know how we do it;) ;)

Jordy
07-13-2004, 08:53 AM
Hopefully I'll have the yellow boat in the water in the near future and I can do the lake thing again. :D

Nubbs
07-13-2004, 08:56 AM
I agree with that one.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Hopefully I'll have the yellow boat in the water in the near future and I can do the lake thing again. :D
Do what you were doing when I met you at the lake! Blowing by people's asses:D :D Yeah you still need to work on that tan a little;) J/K

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 09:06 AM
Stolen, I wish cause the bank steals the payment every month :(
There is way to much tension, when someone gets mad over what someone else types on a computer thats when you know you need to get a life and get laid more often :D

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 09:08 AM
There is way to much tension, when some gets mad over what someone else types on a computer thats when you know you need to get a life and get laid more often :D
Kinda what I was thinking.:D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:09 AM
when some gets mad over what someone else types on a computer thats when you know you need to get a life and get laid more often :D
Amen brother! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Beer are you going to be in havasu next weekend the 24

Jordy
07-13-2004, 09:12 AM
Stolen, I wish cause the bank steals the payment every month :(
That was in reference to another drama filled thread awhile back in case you forgot. :D Then again, there is so much drama on here lately it's really hard to keep track. :D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Beer are you going to be in havasu next weekend the 24
Unfortunately not. :( I did make it to Catalina on Saturday and had a pretty wild ride on the way back......three to five foot wind chop.:eek: Oh, we saw a little mishap at the launch ramp too. :wink:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249Catalina_July__04_015.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 09:35 AM
;)

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 09:36 AM
That sucks! WTF was he doing with that bucket?:confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 09:37 AM
I dint freak out. kilrgay loves to run his mouth to me on the net! i posted a question a while back about spinning rims and he had to jump into the conversation and run his mouth! Thats all he does and I'm not going to let that shit happen to me! I am not racist I HATE everyone equally:D :D :D I was heated last night but I'm kool now. I guess I needed sleep! Oh well, shit happens.......................................
Case in point way to much tension, I think this should calm him down a bit
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0557-med.JPG
or maybe this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG
if this wont calm him down I give up
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0453-med.JPG

Jordy
07-13-2004, 09:38 AM
That sucks! WTF was he doing with that bucket?:confused:
Guess he didn't have a bilge pump set up for the bed of his truck so he had to improvise. :D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Case in point way to much tension, I think this should calm him down a bit
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0557-med.JPG
or maybe this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG
if this wont calm him down I give up
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0453-med.JPG
That may calm him down, but it's getting me excited. :D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Guess he didn't have a bilge pump set up for the bed of his truck so he had to improvise. :D
Maybe but opening the doors did seem to help. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249Catalina_July__04_021.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 09:45 AM
He really put the word IMPROVISE into it:D That would suck really bad. Thats when you slam the gas and while your tires are spinning have your friend unhook the trailer:eek: That made the hair on my back stand up!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 09:46 AM
That is a bad day :(

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by beer hunter
Maybe but opening the doors did seem to help. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249Catalina_July__04_021.jpg
Wait a minute. That trailer looks really small. Hmmmmmm......... whats wrong with that picture? Was the motor not running on all cylinders???? i am confused WTF!!!:confused: :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 09:52 AM
:D :D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Wait a minute. That trailer looks really small. Hmmmmmm......... whats wrong with that picture? Was the motor not running on all cylinders???? i am confused WTF!!!:confused: :confused:
I'm not sure what really happened, we had just pulled up to the dock. My wife went to grab the truck and I grabbed the camera. I think it may have just rolled back into the water while he was launching/retrieving the boat. :confused:

Ducatista
07-13-2004, 10:00 AM
It's funny how you hear about Bush turning down the NAACP from the liberal media. But what you probably didn't see reported was Kerry meeting with that Mexican group La Raza at their 37'th annual conference in June of this year. A Presidental candidate, meeting with a group like this is insane IMO. But you didn't hear any uproar from the media on that one! Typical slanted left wing BS...........IMO:rolleyes:

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Ducatista
It's funny how you hear about Bush turning down the NAACP from the liberal media. But what you probably didn't see reported was Kerry meeting with that Mexican group La Raza at their 37'th annual conference in June of this year. A Presidental candidate, meeting with a group like this is insane IMO. But you didn't hear any uproar from the media on that one! Typical slanted left wing BS...........IMO:rolleyes:
HOW DARE YOU,...hijack this thread back to it's original subject.:D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 10:07 AM
HOW DARE YOU,...hijack this thread back to it's original subject.:D
Yeah, what's up with that? ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Somebody has to :D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Somebody has to :D
I like the direction you were taking it, more pics please. ;) :D

Ducatista
07-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Geez I agree, what the heck was I thinking............sorry:)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 10:46 AM
Ok one more
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0451-med.JPG

Jordy
07-13-2004, 10:49 AM
There was one sunk off launch ramp 1 at Saguaro a month or so ago. Brand new Duramax and the guy was pulling out a bass boat, little trailer again. I guess it floated out just about to the end of the dock before enough water got in (doors closed and the windows were up) for the truck to sink.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-13-2004, 11:07 AM
Ok I see now. A little mishap. See how one little mistake can be a pain in the ass! I feel for ya brotha! I would have probablly have been so damn mad and embarrassed that I would have left it there:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 11:11 AM

JakeAisA
07-13-2004, 11:16 AM
"Either way, they control MILLIONS of votes. "
I beleive this is both a true statement and an insult to the black community. The NAACP "controls" votes is true becuase they're a black mailing oranization like the Rainbow Push/Jesse Jackson organization who uses the threat of boycot to black mail anybody who dare stands in thier way. Second, it's an insult because the black community is afraid to take responsibility for their own future choosing dependence and victimhood over self-sustinance and reason.
This makes the NAACP truely Liberal...and Democrat.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
I beleive this is both a true statement and an insult to the black community. The NAACP "controls" votes is true becuase they're a black mailing oranization like the Rainbow Push/Jesse Jackson organization who uses the threat of boycot to black mail anybody who dare stands in thier way. Second, it's an insult because the black community is afraid to take responsibility for their own future choosing dependence and victimhood over self-sustinance and reason.
This is not tit and azz, you guys are way to into this topic, The only thing i dont like is these HIGH AZZ GAS PRICES :mad:
Forget all this other B/S lower the gas, I think everybody can get behind that issue LOLOLOL

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Can't we all just get along? My son and his best friend, and neighbor, don’t seem to have any hang-ups. :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249Kevin___Joshua_640x480.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
07-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Forget all this other B/S lower the gas, I think everybody can get behind that issue LOLOLOL
No kidding!

rrrr
07-13-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
I agree. They use fear, intimidation, and threats to scare people. The Democrats do it too, and they also use these tactics on old and sick people along with those of other races.
Hey SHAKE-YO-AZZ, turn off that "date" feature on your camera. It's messing up the pictures. :D :D
Unless maybe you could make it display the measurements of each lovely young lady in the pic. Instead of 5/15/2004, we need a 36-24-36.
:D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
07-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately not. :( I did make it to Catalina on Saturday and had a pretty wild ride on the way back......three to five foot wind chop.:eek: Oh, we saw a little mishap at the launch ramp too. :wink:
What makes it even worse is that it's salt water :eek:
Imagine the call to the insurance company..."you what? You backed your truck down the launch ramp into the water and your truck was almost submerged?!!!"

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Ok one more
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0451-med.JPG
Thanks! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey SHAKE-YO-AZZ, turn off that "date" feature on your camera. It's messing up the pictures. :D :D
Unless maybe you could make it display the measurements of each lovely young lady in the pic. Instead of 5/15/2004, we need a 36-24-36.
:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I did after the first day I didnt know it was on, it wont happen again :D

Kilrtoy
07-13-2004, 01:57 PM
First off I posted a news flash, I never called you out, you jumped all over this thread.
Second I made a joke about spinners, I stand corrected,
I think they are abousolutely RETARDED. My opinion
As someone pointed out you are way to upset over a NEWS FLASH....
If I every see you at the river Ill have a beer with you
RELAX

Kilrtoy
07-13-2004, 01:57 PM
SYA
those pics are now getting me HOT:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 02:00 PM
What til the 24 Kilrtoy, I will make some more. We have room at my house if you and your family want to stay there, we will get there friday evening and leave late sunday of early monday morning

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 02:06 PM
SYA
those pics are now getting me HOT:D
Take a cold shower!!:p alone!!

Three Days Only
07-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Looks like Marina Del Rey?????

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by rrrr
I agree. They use fear, intimidation, and threats to scare people. The Democrats do it too, and they also use these tactics on old and sick people along with those of other races.
:D :D :D
Ya damnit. I was suppose to be working that weekend:rolleyes:

AzDon
07-13-2004, 02:33 PM
NAACP- Racist
KKK- Racist
AIM-Racist
Mecha- Racist
United NEGRO college fund- Racist
ADL- Racist
MALDEF- Racist
Funny how the only ones considered "hate groups are the KKK and ADL, which are white
And on music: There used to be a cable channel that played the day's most popular music videos RANDOMLY, but based the frequency of different genres on market research. The channel did not racially discriminate and played a wide variety of genres. One particular ethnic group decided that fairness dictated that they deserved over 50% of the programming hours even though they represent only 15% of the population and probably less than 5% of the buying power. The channel caved into their demands and has been almost completely unwatchable ever since. That channel is MTV!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by AzDon
NAACP- Racist
KKK- Racist
AIM-Racist
Mecha- Racist
United NEGRO college fund- Racist
ADL- Racist
MALDEF- Racist
Funny how the only ones considered "hate groups are the KKK and ADL, which are white
And on music: There used to be a cable channel that played the day's most popular music videos RANDOMLY, but based the frequency of different genres on market research. The channel did not racially discriminate and played a wide variety of genres. One particular ethnic group decided that fairness dictated that they deserved over 50% of the programming hours even though they represent only 15% of the population and probably less than 5% of the buying power. The channel caved into their demands and has been almost completely unwatchable ever since. That channel is MTV!
Lets get back to tit and azz

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Lets get back to tit and azz
He is half way there. It is AZ Don and IMHO he can be an AZZ!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 03:13 PM
He is half way there. It is AZ Don and IMHO he can be an AZZ!
He has azz and not tits :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Hay OG where did you find all those girls in your pic

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
Looks like Marina Del Rey?????
No, Huntington Harbor. I think you launched there a couple weeks ago for the Catalina Ski Race. :)

RACRJEFF
07-14-2004, 01:30 AM
But its all in fun
shake you can have all the white women you want ,just hook me up with some like the ones in your avatar cause ive seen very few white women in the league of them ladies in your avatar pic damn talk about brick house !!!!!!!