PDA

View Full Version : King Arthur and Spidey 2

FMluvswater
07-12-2004, 10:05 PM
are both really good movies IMO. :)
I didn't see the first Spidey movie but the sequel was great. Terrific action sequences. Feel goodness too. :cool:
King Arthur was fascinating visually and emotionally. It's gonna stay in my head for a while. I saw it despite some bad reviews it was given. I'm really glad I didn't let those reviews sway me from seeing it. :)

Debbolas
07-12-2004, 10:07 PM
I REALLY liked the first spiderman...........can't wait to see the second.....The King Arthur got some bad reviews....I will wait for the DVD to come out and rent it...;)

fourspeednup
07-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey my uncle's in the 2nd spiderman, he's in the room when the experiment goes wrong....tall guy in a blue suit and yellow tie, he has a few lines
Andy Bale in the credits
Course I still haven't seen the movie yet, missed the family premiere:frown: (river weekend):D

FMluvswater
07-12-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Hey my uncle's in the 2nd spiderman, he's in the room when the experiment goes wrong....tall guy in a blue suit and yellow tie, he has a few lines
Andy Bale in the credits
Course I still haven't seen the movie yet, missed the family premiere:frown: (river weekend):D
That's pretty cool. Wish I'd known when I was watching it. :)
River weekend ... completely understandable. Much better to be on the water than in a movie theatre. :cool:

bigq
07-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Andy Bale in the credits
At least you have your priorities right:D .
BTW, two thumbs up for Spidy II

sorry dog
07-12-2004, 10:37 PM
I will wait for the DVD to come out and rent it...
It's out.
But then again so is Spiderman 3 and Hannibal 2 - so sometimes you don't know... I'll occasionally risk $1 to find out.

HighRoller
07-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Spiderman looks like it might have a decent plot, but IMO both of these pale in comparison to the new Tom Cruise flick "Collateral". What a great plot idea. That and the Bourne Supremacy will be the movies to see for true movie fans.

eKolbe
07-13-2004, 06:11 AM
Spidey 2 - I really liked. The ending left a bit of suspense and intrique "who will be the villian in the final episode".
King Arthur- I never read the reviews, but I really liked it. A nice twist to a popular tale, with pretty good acting. Eventhough it's a little over 2hrs, I thought it flew by and if anything the movie could of indulged a little more. I'm hoping the dvd will include alot of deleted scenes that will provide that. If it had one short coming, I thought they fell short developing Guinevere's (Keira Knightly) character. Nothing in the beginning made you believe she was so capable on a battlefield or a such a strong willed person.