PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sharp video

spectratoad
07-13-2004, 05:24 AM
I think I will iron my uniform an extra time before I put it on today for work.
:D
God Bless our Military (http://www.ch47.org/WeSupportU.htm)
Turn on your sound

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-13-2004, 05:34 AM
Thank's......
I needed that today.......
GOD BLESS everyone of you that have served in the US Armed Forces.
CJG

Garrddogg
07-13-2004, 05:46 AM
Bitchen,thanks!:D

Jeanyus
07-13-2004, 07:42 AM
Nice !

Three Days Only
07-13-2004, 09:01 AM
That was killer, almost brought tears to my eyes!!!!
God Bless All Of Our Troops!!!

Keith E. Sayre
07-13-2004, 10:26 AM
Thank You. My problems now seem trivial. My stepson will be home next week for a visit. He flies in and out of Baghdad 3 or 4
times a week on a C130. He signed up for another "round" which didn't make Nancy very happy. But try to talk those kids
out of it. Forget it. They make our entire country proud. God
bless them all.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

JakeAisA
07-13-2004, 11:03 AM
We as Americans owe everything we have to our fighting men and women...we always have. The happiness we make for ourselves, our families, our fortunes, our lives are made possible only because they protect the way of life we enjoy first. They die so we can live. Everything that is good in this world is possible only because the American Soldier has been ready, willing and able to stand up and defeat evil for the last 100 years.
Here's an example of one of those brave soldiers who dies for our freedoms:
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/attack/29557.php

NewAzCpl
07-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Amazing video there
Thank u I have been out 7 yrs now but I still have friends that are in Iraq right now. I was there during the first one
11 years infantry......
God bless our troopss
Lin and Dana

Always_Fresh
07-13-2004, 12:15 PM
great video iam finishing up my last smester in college so i can join up god bless america and our troops

spectratoad
07-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Keith E. Sayre
Thank You. My problems now seem trivial. My stepson will be home next week for a visit. He flies in and out of Baghdad 3 or 4
times a week on a C130. He signed up for another "round" which didn't make Nancy very happy. But try to talk those kids
out of it. Forget it. They make our entire country proud. God
bless them all.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Tell your son thanks for his service. I bet you wouldn't get far on that conversation. I really hate the fact that I am "Non-Deployable" due to disability but man there is a huge part of me that wishes I was there doing what I wear a uniform for.
I am hitting 18yrs but getting ready to probably be medically retired here in a few weeks but this has been the best thing I could ever have done in my life.
I am here in the states and I have to wear my fatigues everyday and it is in the 90's and people tell me that I must be hot and miserable. I tell them that yes I am hot but compared to where others are I would have no right to complain.
:D

AngryJosh
07-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Semper Fi...

Dave C
07-13-2004, 08:04 PM
Interesting.
Recently the prime minister of Italy scolded a group of protesters during Bush's visit. He told them that almost a million Americans suffered causalties liberating their country from a tyrant during WWII and that some are still buried there, so they should show a little respect ....I kind of like that guy!
I hear these old guys say that: "Americans don't have what it takes to defend their freedom like they did in WWII" ---- I beg to differ!!!