PDA

View Full Version : 951=909

cdog
07-13-2004, 08:31 AM
951=909
That's what Kevin & Bean said this morning on KROQ, a local LA radio station.
They had the director of communacation regulation's on and she said that they have room for 2,000,000 more 909 numbers and that they are changing the area code due to the 909 having a bad conditation.
Apparently the people who live in the south part of the 909 belive that they are better or differant than the north part due to the fact that they have voted for this change of area code's that takes place next week.

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Maybe the peeps in the "North" will vote to change their's the 952. :D

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 08:49 AM
This state is pissin' me off so bad, I'm thinking of changing mine to the 928 forever.;)

topless
07-13-2004, 08:56 AM
So I guess I won't be a 909er anymore. Guess I better sell the trailer.;)

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by topless
So I guess I won't be a 909er anymore. Guess I better sell the trailer.;)
It's not so bad........~ big hug~ you'll get through this. ;)

topless
07-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by beer hunter
It's not so bad........~ big hug~ you'll get through this. ;)
Thanks for the hug. I feel better now. Ya want to buy a really cool trailer?:D

beer hunter
07-13-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by topless
Thanks for the hug. I feel better now. Ya want to buy a really cool trailer?:D
If I could afford to put it at the river I would. ;)

Boozer
07-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Someone was telling me about that last night. Supposeddly the people in Riverside County are saying other area (Chino, pomona, montclair) are giving their citys a bad wrap. Funny though, isnt most of the violance in this state these days related to drugs that are usually manufactured in riverside county?

topless
07-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Boozer
Funny though, isnt most of the violance in this state these days related to drugs that are usually manufactured in riverside county?
Wanna buy some crack?;)

Bense468
07-13-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm fine being 909. Yes I think riverside is worse then La Verne.

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Boozer
Someone was telling me about that last night. Supposeddly the people in Riverside County are saying other area (Chino, pomona, montclair) are giving their citys a bad wrap. Funny though, isnt most of the violance in this state these days related to drugs that are usually manufactured in riverside county?
Being that we are from Chino,,, I hope so..

Bow Tie Omega
07-13-2004, 10:23 AM
I think that it is everyone South of Elsinore (Murrieta and Temecula). They are also trying to seceed to San Diego County, which it seems that San Diego County really wants. THe radio stations have secondary stations for Temecula, the News Papers from San Diego have Temecula/Murrieta editions. I have been to Chino, Anahiem Hills, Phillips Ranch, Temecula/Murrieta and some parts of Corona, and they are every bit as nice as OC, where I grew up, it is unfair that they are grouped with Elsinore, Hemet, Winchester, Wildomar, Perris, Banning, Yucaipa, etc, etc. Kevin and Bean are just a couple of fags who spend the day listening to Morrisey and packing each others fudge. Let them talk. Let them keep living in the "Great City of Hollywood". ANd all of their neighbors can keep investing in the livelyhood that people in Elsinore, Perris, Banning take part in and keep sniffing it up their noses...