PDA

View Full Version : Osama's Revenge - Suitcase Nuke's

carbonmarine
07-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuusssss!! !!!!
scary, scary stuff !!!!!
Osama's Revenge: THE NEXT 9/11: What the Media and the Government Haven't Told You
Hardcover – 261 pages
Does Osama bin Laden have nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction? Is so, where are they? Are they in the hands of al Qaeda sleeper cells in the United States? Should Americans be bracing for a nuclear attack?
Former consultant for the FBI an organized crime and international terrorism and a seasoned investigative reporter, Paul L. Williams reveals the potential for nuclear terrorism on US soil in this shocking expose. Based on the findings of US, Israeli, Pakistani, and British intelligence, Williams describes how the theft of tactical nuclear weapons from Russian arsenals have in all likelihood made their way to al Qaeda cells throughout the United States in preparation for the next terrorist attack.
Williams presents clear evidence showing that, in the chaos following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the Chechen Mafia got its hands on portable Russian nuclear weapons. Between 1996 and 2001, mafia members negotiated the sale of twenty nuclear "suitcase bombs" to representatives of Osama bin Laden. Far worse than so-called "dirty bombs," each suitcase bomb is capable of killing millions of Americans while exposing millions more to deadly radioactive fallout. According to Williams, reliable sources indicate that these bombs may already be in the possession of al Qaeda operatives in such major cities as New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Las Vegas, Houston, and Los Angeles. In addition, bin Laden has recruited former Soviet scientists and technicians to maintain these weapons and recharge their nuclear cores so that they may be deployed immediately on his command. In 2001 he issued a statement boasting of his intent to have America experience a "Hiroshima."
Also included in the book are bin Laden's "Letters to America" and his "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," as well as the World Islamic Statement declaring "Jihad against Jews and Crusaders." These crucial documents highlight the rationale behind and the depth of bin Laden's hatred for the United States. Moreover, Williams documents that Osama has the international network of embedded terrorists to carry out his threats.
Although the media have reported on some of these threatening developments and government insiders have acknowledged the threat of nuclear attack, until now no one has put all the pieces together in a coherent, nonsense way. Williams makes a persuasive case that bin Laden and his deputies have the motive and the means and are just waiting for the opportunity to launch an apocalyptic attack on the "Great Satan" of America.

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 01:46 PM
I've heard this before. I think if they had them they would have used them by now. I guess it's possible?
If they got 'em, it's even a better reason to satisfy the Palestinians with a land grant and statehood and get the fu*k out of Iraq. Cuz if they get 'em... they WILL use them. Don't think for MINUTE that they're into the whole "threat" thing.

Schiada76
07-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I've heard this before. I think if they had them they would have used them by now. I guess it's possible?
If they got 'em, it's even a better reason to satisfy the Palestinians with a land grant and statehood and get the fu*k out of Iraq. Cuz if they get 'em... they WILL use them. Don't think for MINUTE that they're into the whole "threat" thing.
Typical liberal imbecile.
Oh my we must give up now! Run away, run away!
The mean mean mens are going to hurt us!
Why don't you offer them the Sudetenland as well?
Liberals are spineless scum.:mad:

RiverDave
07-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Well that just brightened my day.. how about yours?
RD

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Gee... kinda testy there ol man? So you think your family will look pretty patriotic with a nuke shoved up their ass? I have to pass. I have this thing about fiery death and armegeddon. Good luck with your hostility though. It hardly shows. ;)

Schiada76
07-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Unlike you liberal pussies if you try to shove something up my ass you'll die trying.:mad:
You on the other hand will bend over and take it with a smile.:rolleyes:
Run away Run away!!! It's too hard to fight. It'll make my makeup run!

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 02:13 PM
I have bad news for ya Rambo. If they pull a trigger on a nuke... you and that tatoo of Lady Liberty on your chest will disappear quicker than you can say "I'm a badass."

mirvin
07-13-2004, 02:30 PM
I have bad news for ya Rambo. If they pull a trigger on a nuke... you and that tatoo of Lady Liberty on your chest will disappear quicker than you can say "I'm a badass."
So what if they do have nukes? So what if they're here in this country? I don't see any reason to stop kicking their asses all over the world.
Don't fall for the "terrorism" ladies. That's why they call it terrorism, cuz you become terrorfied too quickly and then turn and run fo mamma!!!
mirvin-holding fast

dmontzsta
07-13-2004, 02:34 PM
If we die, we die, nothing we can do about it.
Just dont be scared of death and enjoy your life! :)

repo man
07-13-2004, 02:40 PM
i think that we should make it crystal clear that if it did happen there wouldn't be a single muslim left anywhere in the world . i bet they would police themselfes real quick .

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Why didn't I think of that? You tightie righties are so smart. Let's sacrifice another million or two american lives. Good idea. That'll show 'em. You guys should rule the universe. Ooops... you do. :rolleyes:

Ducatista
07-13-2004, 02:47 PM
Well, I hope Mr. Williams is wrong on this subject. Missing nuke material from the good old Soviet Union is a major world wide threat not to be taken lightly though, and we all must be vigilant. We are at war..........

mirvin
07-13-2004, 02:49 PM
Why didn't I think of that? You tightie righties are so smart. Let's sacrifice another million or two american lives. Good idea. That'll show 'em. You guys should rule the universe. Ooops... you do. :rolleyes:
THis confuses me...? Real quick like, what would you do different??
In my mind there's two choices:
1) Regular everyday ass kickins all over the world. (Bush's way too)
OR
2) Close down the USA and kick everyone who don't belong out and tell the rest of the world they are on their own.
If you have another idea, let's hear it.
mirvin

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 02:50 PM
:rolleyes:

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 02:55 PM
I pick option 2 if I have to opt from that list. There's also option 3. Take the oil and nuke the bastards. Option 4. Figure out why they are terrorizing in the first place and fix it. hint: it's the land. Option 5. Let them nuke innocent americans so y'all can talk about how tough and uncompromising you are. Only problem with 5 is that I love my family and am not ready to sacrifice them for the sake of tostesterone induced maschismo. Let's sacrifice your families. Fair?

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 02:58 PM
I pick option 2 if I have to opt from that list. There's also option 3. Take the oil and nuke the bastards. Option 4. Figure out why they are terrorizing in the first place and fix it. hint: it's the land. Option 5. Let them nuke innocent americans so y'all can talk about how tough and uncompromising you are. Only problem with 5 is that I love my family and am not ready to sacrifice them for the sake of tostesterone induced maschismo. Let's sacrifice your families. Fair? :rolleyes:

mirvin
07-13-2004, 03:01 PM
I think I figured this whole thing out. You see, it's not about land. If the Palestinians were just about land they would have gotten their little chunk of paradise 35 years ago.
THis aint about land. It's about seeing all Jews dead (and anyone that supports them). THat's what you don't understand. Appeasment can not be had with these people because the only thing they want is death to all infidels.
You don't quite get that, and that's why you would be willing to appease them.
mirvin

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 03:06 PM
How do you know it's not about the land since they have never been given the land? Are you Kreskin? Nostadamus? Jane Fonda?

mirvin
07-13-2004, 03:11 PM
How do you know it's not about the land since they have never been given the land? Are you Kreskin? Nostadamus? Jane Fonda?
Historians, correct me if I'm wrong (it's been awhile since my last history class) but, I'm pretty sure they've been offered the land, by Isreal, on more then one occasion. Instead they chose to attack Isreal. I think this happened twice??
You see, they could not accept such an offer from Isreal becuase that would require their recocnition of the State of Isreal.
BTW, I'm not Jewish, and I have no idea how I even know this stuff. Too much PBS maybe??
mirvin

Schiada76
07-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Liberal dumb fu ck.
It's not their land never was never have been "Palestinians" in history. They were however offered 99% percent of their demands but rejected them because the fact is they just want to exterminate the Jews (which you would be perfectly happy with). The Jordanians murdered 100's of thousands of the so called palestinians and no one says a word. The fact is the conflict in the Middle east is a huge money maker, Arafat is a billionaire.
Giving in to them will solve nothing, they will still nuke your sorry ass because you're to chickenshit to stand up to them.
Change your name to ButtPirateNevilleChamberlain.
If they have nukes, you bending over and spreading your ass cheeks for them will not stop them from setting them off.:rolleyes:

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 03:19 PM
I read just a tad. let me fill you in. After the six day's war the Palestinians were promised (by virtue of Israelian State decree) so much land an statehood. Welp... big shock but Israel never coffered up. Palestine took it the UN. The UN made over 20 resolutions against Israel through the years. I think 28? None were adhered to by Israel. Israel offered (on three occassions?) a portion of their original contract with the Palestinians to the deposed Palestinians. They (of course said no) so Israel said well... fuc# you and began what we now know as the nonrecognition of Palestinian claims. This begat terror as we know it in the 70's. The olympics...remember that? And hijackings and bombings and so on and so on. i agrre they are crazy mo-fo's but they really have nothing to lose. Welcome to the new millenium. You screw people and tell them they better like it or they are the bad guys.

mirvin
07-13-2004, 03:26 PM
I read just a tad. let me fill you in. After the six day's war the Palestinians were promised (by virtue of Israelian State decree) so much land an statehood. Welp... big shock but Israel never coffered up. Palestine took it the UN. The UN made over 20 resolutions against Israel through the years. I think 28? None were adhered to by Israel. Israel offered (on three occassions?) a portion of their original contract with the Palestinians to the deposed Palestinians. They (of course said no) so Israel said well... fuc# you and began what we now know as the nonrecognition of Palestinian claims. This begat terror as we know it in the 70's. The olympics...remember that? And hijackings and bombings and so on and so on. i agrre they are crazy mo-fo's but they really have nothing to lose. Welcome to the new millenium. You screw people and tell them they better like it or they are the bad guys.
It goes back wayyyyy farther then that. It was never about land until Isreal declaired it's sovrignty. In fact, there never was a "Palestine" to begin with. And, just like with modern day America, I'm sure there's many different versions of "who did what, and when and how" if you know what I mean.
mirvin

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Could be true but... according to the United nations at the time and press releases by Israel, what I say is true. I never said there was a Palestine. I said that as part of the peace accord Israel offered palestinians a land grant with sovereignity. (Recognized statehood.)
The bottom line is that if Israel would have kept their friggin word at any time in the last FIFTY YEARS none of us would even know what terrorism is. And yes...I am the amazing Kreskin.

mirvin
07-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Could be true but... according to the United nations at the time and press releases by Israel, what I say is true. I never said there was a Palestine. I said that as part of the peace accord Israel offered palestinians a land grant with sovereignity. (Recognized statehood.)
The bottom line is that if Israel would have kept their friggin word at any time in the last FIFTY YEARS none of us would even know what terrorism is. And yes...I am the amazing Kreskin.
Are you telling me that after you "read a little tad" that 2000 years worth of bickering (better throw the Christians in there too) could have been avoided if "Isreal had kept thier word in the last 50 years we would'nt know what terrorism is"??
WOW, that's pretty rediculous.
mirvin

Schiada76
07-13-2004, 04:00 PM
YESSSSSSSSS thats it ! It's the Jew the Evil JEW I tell you!!!!!
Why if it wasn't for the evil Jew there would have been peace on earth for the last 3000 years! It's the Jew I tell you we must have the FINAL SOLUTION NOW!!
Sieg Heil liberal boy!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 04:01 PM
:confused:

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 04:12 PM
I thought we were talking about terrorism? Now were talking about every religious war in history? How far back ya gotta go to find something that supports your argument? I hear cave men ate fish on Sunday? Damn anti-semites!

mirvin
07-13-2004, 04:16 PM
I thought we were talking about terrorism? Now were talking about every religious war in history? How far back ya gotta go to find something that supports your argument? I hear cave men ate fish on Sunday? Damn anti-semites!
Not sure who this was meant for but....
You have to go back at least 2 thousand years to understand what's really going on. If you don't, you'll mistakenly think it's about land;)
mirvin

Lake Pirate
07-13-2004, 04:21 PM
Terrorism as we know it can be traced to 1972ish. War betwixt the Jews and everybody else can be traced back to just before Jesus. I'm pretty sure about Jesus being a spaceman but that's another thread. ;)

Schiada76
07-13-2004, 04:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
What an FNG MORON!!!!
War can actually be traced back to man walking the earth.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bigq
07-13-2004, 07:07 PM
You dont get it do you, they are coming at us, for us, however you look at it. Pulling out or caving into demands will not stop them and it's not just us.

FRENCHIE
07-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Its a Religous war...Muslims against the world and want to rule it their way!

bigq
07-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
Its a Religous war...Muslims against the world and want to rule it their way!
YUP, it's those wacky Christians, gotta off them.;)

Moe_Havi
07-13-2004, 07:29 PM
Our political correctness will only last until and by how much we are f#cked with. If there is a detonation of a nuke (a suitcase nuke, come on) then all bets are off! If you think there is a problem with profiling now, just wait till we're forced into the survival mode. These cocksuc#ers haven't seen anything.
Moe

coolchange
07-13-2004, 07:46 PM
The last fifty years?:rolleyes: Its all the damn Catholics fault for stopping after only a couple of hundred years.
The Six Day War? We won that. It was just the Israelis following our intel.

cigarette1
07-13-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
:confused:
I with you ... :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Thats some funny s**t but its true

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 08:04 PM
If that were to happen, I would have to predict that most of the middle east would disappear in a flash as well...

little rowe boat
07-13-2004, 10:38 PM
I agree with Dr E.They may have a few suitcase nukes and be able to destroy a city or two but we have the capability to destroy the entire middle east. We win, game over.

CrazyHippy
07-13-2004, 10:44 PM
And packing up our schit and leaving Iraq offers us NO guarantees that they still wont set off any nukes that they might posses... They are mad at us because America is Free. Our women show there faces, we are wealthy (comparativly if nothing else), We (at least in theory) control our own goverment, These are the things they hate us for.
I'm not willing to give all of this up, because they are puffing up their chests and telling me too. One really nice thing about being the big dog, is having a big bite if needed.
My .02
BJH

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
If that were to happen, I would have to predict that most of the middle east would disappear in a flash as webll...
Would that be a nuclear flash?

MagicMtnDan
07-14-2004, 05:32 AM
OK, I've had it with your left-wing liberal BS. You want to give the Palestinians a land grant and statehood! You have no idea what you're talking about.
How about you give up YOUR land to the Palestinians and grant them statehood on it?! Why not give up the state you live in and grant them statehood on it?! Just like the rest of the out-of-touch liberals, ready to try and negotiate with terrorists - wanting to "figure out what we did to them to make them hate us." Here's a clue, they hate you because you exist (and I hate your spinelessness and lack of moral character).
The Palestinians don't want peace. They're led by a terrorist (Arafat) and they won't recognize the state of Israel nor will they admit they have a right to exist. Would you make peace with a territory like that? Why don't you ask their Arab neighbors why they kicked out the Palestinians and forced them to be where they are? Why don't you ask their Arab neighbors why they don't pressure them into accepting Israel and settling this conflict so they can have a Palestinian state? Why don't you ask why they don't stop the terror attacks and make peace themselves?! Because you're a left-wing liberal wackjob who hates this country and wants to get along with your enemies (except people like me who can't stand the fact that you have no backbone).
You and your fellow cowardly America-haters need to wake up before your ass is nuked by the terrorists!

miller19j
07-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by BradP
Change your name to ButtPirateNevilleChamberlain.
LMAO ….. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time! Thank you for brightening my day! :)

Blown 472
07-14-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
OK, I've had it with your left-wing liberal BS. You want to give the Palestinians a land grant and statehood! You have no idea what you're talking about.
How about you give up YOUR land to the Palestinians and grant them statehood on it?! Why not give up the state you live in and grant them statehood on it?! Just like the rest of the out-of-touch liberals, ready to try and negotiate with terrorists - wanting to "figure out what we did to them to make them hate us." Here's a clue, they hate you because you exist (and I hate your spinelessness and lack of moral character).
The Palestinians don't want peace. They're led by a terrorist (Arafat) and they won't recognize the state of Israel nor will they admit they have a right to exist. Would you make peace with a territory like that? Why don't you ask their Arab neighbors why they kicked out the Palestinians and forced them to be where they are? Why don't you ask their Arab neighbors why they don't pressure them into accepting Israel and settling this conflict so they can have a Palestinian state? Why don't you ask why they don't stop the terror attacks and make peace themselves?! Because you're a left-wing liberal wackjob who hates this country and wants to get along with your enemies (except people like me who can't stand the fact that you have no backbone).
You and your fellow cowardly America-haters need to wake up before your ass is nuked by the terrorists!
Wow and here all this time I thought it was because the brits thru the belford accord took their land, wow some one needs to rewrite history and fix it to fit what ever agenda they have.:rolleyes: