PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in the 909 Montclair / Diamond Bar area ?

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 04:34 PM
I need a favor for someone to go by and pay a visit to this guy :mad:
I bought an item on Ebay and have not seen it yet and this guy has not answered back to any of the e-mails I have sent to him.
:mad: I think I may have gotten screwed by this guy :mad:
It has been 8 days since the auction has ended and paided him through PayPal when he sent me an Ebay invoice.
It was only for a $100 for a wakeboard for my youngest sons birthday next week but a $100 is a $100 and I feel this guy may have taken me for a ride.
If anyone can help me out shoot me a PM with your phone number.
Thanks, Dave

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 04:36 PM
Check your PM

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-13-2004, 04:39 PM
saddle up

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
Check your PM
Thanks Eric

Mandelon
07-13-2004, 05:17 PM
They may be bringing back two or three wakeboards...... I feel sorry for that E-bay scamming chump.......
I'd love to see his face when you two show up at his door. :D :D

Bre
07-13-2004, 05:30 PM
If you still need someone we are in that area.

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
They may be bringing back two or three wakeboards...... I feel sorry for that E-bay scamming chump.......
I'd love to see his face when you two show up at his door. :D :D
Anybody need a wakeboard???:D

Boozer
07-13-2004, 05:36 PM
I'm also in the area. You need to round up a posse? If so count me and a couple very intimidating friends in.

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Anybody need a wakeboard???:D
So if you get it from this guy I guess that means I have to buy it from you now:D :D
Just make sure you send his front teeth with the board :p :D

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm just going to say I am here to pick a pre paid wakeboard..

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm just going to say I am here to pick a pre paid wakeboard..
Make sure you get the $24 shipping charge I Paided him back. ;)

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by cal***boat
So if you get it from this guy I guess that means I have to buy it from you now:D :D
Just make sure you send his front teeth with the board :p :D
Those are the skaggs I'm going to add for you:D

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Very Strange, I just got a phone call from the guy(Russell M.) with the wakeboard and he states he shipped it out last Weds on UPS to me and that I should see it by tommorrow.
Of course he did not have a tracking number to give me because he said he was back in New York right now and he had the number at home.
I guess we will see what happens with UPS tomorrow.
Its odd that I posted this here and all of a sudden he contacts me about the board. :confused:
Just maybe someone on the boards here knows him or he could be a member and was reading this thread.

copperrat20
07-13-2004, 06:47 PM
I'm right next to diamond bar ---- brea. If you are all having a gathering count me in. We'll pay the guy a visit.

Wally_Gator
07-13-2004, 06:56 PM
I am in Diamond Bar, I am available if you need me.

Dawn Patrol
07-13-2004, 06:59 PM
I'm in San Dimas, just a couple minutes away. If you need anything, feel free to let me (a whole Bunch of us) know. We ALL Hate Thieves. :mad:

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 07:28 PM
I guess we will see what happens tommorrow or the next day with UPS.
If its a no show then we can turn the dogs loose.

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 07:29 PM
I need a favor for someone to go by and pay a visit to this guy :mad:
I bought an item on Ebay and have not seen it yet and this guy has not answered back to any of the e-mails I have sent to him.
:mad: I think I may have gotten screwed by this guy :mad:
It has been 8 days since the auction has ended and paided him through PayPal when he sent me an Ebay invoice.
It was only for a $100 for a wakeboard for my youngest sons birthday next week but a $100 is a $100 and I feel this guy may have taken me for a ride.
If anyone can help me out shoot me a PM with your phone number.
Thanks, Dave
You know my son sold his old Skurfer on ebay and ended up refunding the guy his money because the shipping would have cost more than the auction price.
Might be an issue with this guy too...:confused:

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
I'm right next to diamond bar ---- brea. If you are all having a gathering count me in. We'll pay the guy a visit.
Fire it up. I am in!

Debbolas
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
I guess we will see what happens tommorrow or the next day with UPS.
If its a no show then we can turn the dogs loose.
I hate to be pestimistic (cause my glass is half full!) but if he couldn't give out the tracking numbers, I don't think it shipped:(

Dr. Eagle
07-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I hate to be pestimistic (cause my glass is half full!) but if he couldn't give out the tracking numbers, I don't think it shipped:(
I bet he did what my son did and got it all put into a box and found out it was gonna cost 100 bucks to ship it... The Damn thing my son tried selling is still in the box on my garage floor...

cal***boat
07-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I bet he did what my son did and got it all put into a box and found out it was gonna cost 100 bucks to ship it... The Damn thing my son tried selling is still in the box on my garage floor...
I myself would think shipping the board should have been no problem for him. CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO HE WORKS FOR (http://www.monsonboards.com/about.php) because he works for a company that makes snowboards and he charged me $24 shipping from So Cal to Nor Cal which is right as far as UPS charges go.
Link to the auction---> Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3686570247)

KineticoH20
07-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Im in Chino hills,if it don't come a few of us will go rattle his cage:mad: he will think you are a mafia boss:D

Boozer
07-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Seriously, I'd say at his rate it's pretty obvious that you dont f*ck with ***boaters. Theres what like 20 of us ready to go over there and make an appearance. The guy would sh*t himself if 40 heads rolled up to his door saying "Wheres the wake board douche bag?"

OGShocker
07-13-2004, 10:04 PM
The sellers feedback section (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=xstyl321)

PlyaPlya22
07-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Sounds like we might have a new business on the weekends selling wakeboards at the swaptmeet. LOL...We'll wait and see what happens then we'll go pay him a friendly visit:D

Excessive Force
07-14-2004, 07:32 AM
the new "M"

cal***boat
07-14-2004, 11:47 AM
No need to pay him a visit
The wakeboard showed up this morning on FEDEX @ 11:30
Thannks to everyone that was ready to help me in finding this guy just in case the board was a no show.
Its nice to know that most of us on here are like family when one of us needs some help.
Thanks again, Dave

OGShocker
07-14-2004, 11:54 AM
No need to pay him a visit
The wakeboard showed up this morning on FEDEX @ 11:30
Thannks to everyone that was ready to help me in finding this guy just in case the board was a no show.
Its nice to know that most of us on here are like family when one of us needs some help.
Thanks again, Dave
So, I should not have emailed his work? Ooops... My bad.

lucky
07-14-2004, 12:01 PM
Check your PM stickin up for the whitey . lmao

PlyaPlya22
07-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by lucky
stickin up for the whitey . lmao
We are all family here. No problem.

cal***boat
07-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
So, I should not have emailed his work? Ooops... My bad.
No thats good that you did.
The guy is a flake.
When he did contact me late last night by phone he said he shipped it on UPS to me and this morning it shows up on FedEx.
At least now he knows (I Hope) that its a small world and you never know who will be knocking on your door.
Ebay scamers beware.:eek:

OGShocker
07-14-2004, 01:17 PM
We want pictures of the boy's smile on his birthday...