Thread: Wednesday blues

dimarcobros
    Yesterday at about 10:30 our a/c went out in our office. I think the high in Pasadena was 102 or somthing stupid like that. Just found out the a/c guy won't be here until this afternoon, was suppose to be here this morning.:frown: Nothing is worse that being hot and dealing with grumpy customers, I think I snapped 3 times yesterday.
    Just had to vent. So if you guys are having a bad day at least you have a/c. I need a dip in the lake.
    DMB

Debbolas
    Originally posted by dimarcobros
    Yesterday at about 10:30 our a/c went out in our office. I think the high in Pasadena was 102 or somthing stupid like that. Just found out the a/c guy won't be here until this afternoon, was suppose to be here this morning.:frown: Nothing is worse that being hot and dealing with grumpy customers, I think I snapped 3 times yesterday.
    Just had to vent. So if you guys are having a bad day at least you have a/c. I need a dip in the lake.
    DMB
    Sorry to hear that, do you have a weekend at the lake/river that you can dream about to take your mind off the heat and grumpy customers?

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by dimarcobros
    Just had to vent. DMB
    Was that like "Pun Intended?"....
    Sorry being uncomfortable at work sucks...

Wally_Gator
    When I left work yesterday here at Lake and the 210 fwy, it was 98 by my trucks thermometer.