Thread: WANTED: std Bravo lower unit

jwbbuck
    I have a 2" short lower unit and I'd like to sell / trade and go back to the standard x-dimension. Standard Bravo from 1990.

502procharger
    i have a 91 bravo 1 stock lower i might trade you for the 2" shorter one. what year is the 2" shoter one? stock. i am outside of syr so if we work something out we are not far apart.
    brian

jwbbuck
    I bought the boat used with the nosecone so I'm not sure when it was installed. I'll try to find a phone number or address for the previous owner, but I don't think I have one.
    Please call me if you'd like more information. I'll post again if I can / can't find the previous owners information.
    607 266 3779 days
    607 279 1029 cell

don johnson
    I have a standard Imco unit. It is the satin aluminum one with low water pickup and integrated nose cone. I am asking $800. It is in like new condition.
    Just a suggestion. I switched to the 2 inch shortie's which is why I have a standard for sale and i did not like them until I put 35 Pitch 5 blades on. Then, wow! I loved them. I picked up 9 MPH over my previous setup of standard lower with 36 Pitch Bravo 4 blades. The 5 blades also cured my ventalation problem I had due to the higher x dimension.
    Below is an attachment showing the Imco lower drives on my boat.