Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very wicked conquest deck for sale

sofa king smooth
    2001 conquest deck boat built and rigged by GT performance.Motor is a 572 fuel injected quad rotor with about 40 hours on it.The drive is a dry sumped weisman "like a six but lighter" with cyborg tranny.Big offshore oil cooler and two large sea strainers.Everything is steel braided all the way down to the top of the fuel tanks.Full anodized rail kit and everthing anodized to match.Stereo consist of alpine head unit,three zapco 750 amps,four sets of focal 6.5 and tweeters with two aluma (sp) pro 10s.Four batteries help keep the tunes bumpin.No expense spared, the whole boatwas just completely color sanded.Boat should run in the low 120s.
    No pictures right now however, if seriously interested I will dig up something.Asking 130k half the cost to build.

Restless22
    we need pics!

Bre
    130K How big is it?

jackpunx
    Originally posted by sofa king smooth
    2001 conquest deck boat built and rigged by GT performance.Motor is a 572 fuel injected quad rotor with about 40 hours on it.The drive is a dry sumped weisman "like a six but lighter" with cyborg tranny.Big offshore oil cooler and two large sea strainers.Everything is steel braided all the way down to the top of the fuel tanks.Full anodized rail kit and everthing anodized to match.Stereo consist of alpine head unit,three zapco 750 amps,four sets of focal 6.5 and tweeters with two aluma (sp) pro 10s.Four batteries help keep the tunes bumpin.No expense spared, the whole boatwas just completely color sanded.Boat should run in the low 120s.
    No pictures right now however, if seriously interested I will dig up something.Asking 130k half the cost to build.
    That sounds dope!!

sofa king smooth
    When my wife gets home I will post a short video of the boat running in the low teens.I would post it but my computer skills are suspect at best.

Restless22
    Originally posted by Bre
    130K How big is it?
    There you go Bre, Perfect boat for you and Andy/kids....

Bre
    Hell no. I wish. We would never..at least I don't think...have that much money to spend on a boat unless we financed it

Goodtime$
    I think RD has some pics posted of the boat when it was in the shop of the transom, tranny and motor rigging.
    best of luck Sofa King, whats your next boat?

XtrmWakeborder
    god i would love to have this boat! sounds sick...i think ive seen it at the river "says sofa king smooth on the back" ? maybe

Jrocket
    Ive seen this boat before at Garys shop.Incredible boat!
    Wasnt there a video or pics of this boat running 116+...And that was before the motor upgrade?I could be thinking of something else but...?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast