Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you believe this happen to me.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Awhile back I trusted my wingman (PlyaPlya22) to add oil to one of my engines. He did that but he forgot to put back on the oil cap so OIL was every where. But this takes the cake, this weekend we went to a local lake to do some boating. So I trusted my wingman to take the straps off of the back and put the PLUG in. So I get in the boat and he backed me in, while I was floating of the trailer I noticed my bilge pumps working overtime I ask my wingman did he put the plug in Well you no the answer to that was. I put the boat back on the trailer pulled it out and watched half the lake flow out of the back of my boat. Of couse he heard from me all day , But my question is, do you think he is a double agent mmmmmmmm
    this him my wingman
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...16PP22-med.jpg

Mandelon
    Is he a drinker? I hear alcohol can play a part in these types of misfortunes.....

Dr. Eagle
    IF the plugs on your commander are anything like they were on my eliminator, you aren't likely to be putting them on in the lake. Seems you need to make a double check on his work.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Make him wax the boat, in a bikini, in the launch parking lot, and let us know when this is going to take place!

Mandelon
    Seriously, I have found that you always need to double check the deeds done by others.
    I let a friend strap up the back of my boat to the trailer......one was on backwards... I mean, how do you even do that? The buckle was on the inside rubbing the gelcoat..
    They don't cross the chains on the trailer at hookups or remember to put up the wheel on the jack.........
    Check and double check, especially if you've had a few.....

riverbound
    Make him wax the boat.

PlyaPlya22
    I told you that I didn't want the pumps to dry out so they needed to get some water run through them. As far as the oil cap...damn there was some chick with a Big AZZ at the gas station and we were all mezmerized. Tha thing was like the 9th wonder of the world
    E
    Your friendly Double Agent

RiverKitty
    I'm sure it must be a conspiracy!!!!
    Time to find a new wing man!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    SOUNDS LIKE "BULLSHIT "TO ME
    me too, and we are suppose to hit Havasu this weekend

Roxysnow
    I would be distracted also, if I all those fine lookin' ladies on my boat too! Through him a bone and give him another chance! And when it comes to my boat. I do it all myself! I can only blame myself!!! IT'S GOT TO BE THE LADIES!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast