Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IONE GUYS Please Help

Her454
    Im trying to locate a White Ford Mustang. Early to mid 90's with a red stripe down the hood. Nice spinners and a chunk missing from the rear spoiler. Also has the drivers side brake light out.
    IF ANYONE knows who owns this car, or if you see it around in Ione or Jackson, PLEASE let me know. These little MF'rs know I saw them and I have filed a police report. If you know them I would advise you to have the little punks turn themselves in NOW. I wont say where the info came from, strictly confidential and you can PM me or call me. I honestly can't remember the last time I was this mad and disgusted with people in general and wonder wtf the kids nowdays are thinking!
    Traci

Mike, can you make this a sticky for a few days please...thanks.

Traci, Shouldn't be too tough to spot. If ya don't mind me askin'.....what did they do to get you so riled up? Jus curious.

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by 058
    Traci, Shouldn't be too tough to spot. If ya don't mind me askin'.....what did they do to get you so riled up? Jus curious.
    I think this might be the clue Bob.
    .......a chunk missing from the rear spoiler. Also has the drivers side brake light out.........

Her454
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    I think this might be the clue Bob.
    NO Mike, Not at all. I would rather had them HIT my car then what they did. Might not seem much to some, but it pisses me off.
    As Im driving home from work tonight I get about 2 miles from Ione and its still pretty much in the middle of nowhere. About a half mile up the road I see a white car throw something out of the drivers side window..out into my lane and it rolls off into the ditch. They are still a ways off but end up passing me, and do it slowly as the driver, in his early 20's gives me that "oh shit" look. I figured they were up to something as I passed them and thought they might be starting fires as we have a spurt of them lately. So I continue up the road to about where I saw them throw the object out and try and see if I can see anything. Meanwhile, they are still moving in the opposite direction slowing as they go as I can see them hitting the brake lights. As soon as I pull over, they are gone like a bat out of hell. Then I knew something was up. Didnt see smoke, couldnt find anything so Im getting back in my truck and I hear wimpering. I look over and see a small puppy. What I think was a black lab, about 4-6 weeks MAYBE. Bleeding with bad road rash and broken legs. I pick it up and see another one laying next the road. Now Im cussing those M'FERS. I keep looking and sure as shit I find the bag. 2 Large Hefty bags filled with 4 more pups that didnt make it. They had stuffed them in there and tied the bag closed and threw it. The bag split open and the two flew out but ended up dying in my lap while I sat there and cried. No nearby vet, no phone service, and the nearest law enforcement was at least a half hour away. I got home and called the Amador Sheriff and gave them a complete description of the WHITE MUSTANG with the punk kid that was driving it as I would recognize both instantly. Its a sick world when kids are doing this. I NEVER did anything like this, or had friends that would do it either when I was growing up. Im so pissed and disgusted that Im not going to be able to sleep tonight and my stomach is in a knot when I remember those poor puppies. Im hoping someone knows who's car this is. It just makes me sick these kids will get away with this. Not if I can help it.
    Her454 ~ Just can't F'ng believe the cruelty.

Kindsvater Flat
    I say hang the little f**kers. Thats just flat out cruel!!! Sorry that you just went through all that Traci.

Consider it pinned.

Anyone who hurts animals should just be shot.
    I hope they get some serious road rash of their own. Like down to the bone. fockheads.

rex(notverypc)one

Her454
    Thanks Mike.

Heatseeker
    How can anybody be so f'ing cruel?
    When they catch them, the authorities ought to roll them up in a garbage bag and toss them out of a moving window! Rotten heartless SOBs .

dmontzsta
    Her: First off I am very sorry you had to go through that, it is tough.
    That is truely pathetic, they have no heart to do something like that, if they can do that to little puppies, just imagine what they might do in society. People dont take animal incidents very serious, but I think it is a good way to judge a person by how they treat animals.
    This sucks to hear, makes me sit and put myself in your situation at the time...I would be shocked.
    I hope you can sleep good tonight, just know that you did your best. What about the other puppies? did any make it?

Her454
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    if they can do that to little puppies, just imagine what they might do in society. People dont take animal incidents very serious, but I think it is a good way to judge a person by how they treat animals.
    I hope you can sleep good tonight, just know that you did your best. What about the other puppies? did any make it?
    That is EXACTLY how I feel. When I was younger we had a neighbor kid shoot my moms cat with a BB Gun and killed it. My mom was devastated over that and her and my brother (big guy) paid the kid, his brother and mother a visit. There were eye witnesses to it and the kid bragged to me about it later. The mother adamantly denied her kid had anything to do with that incident, or others he was blamed for in maiming neighborhood animals. I can still hear my mother telling her, she better get him some help one day as she lost a cat today, but one day she may lose a son. He shot and killed his brother 4 years later.
    None of the puppies made it tonight. Im not sure but I think the 4 in the bag may have suffocated and/or had broken necks. No telling how long they were in the bag before they were thrown out like garbage. The two that I held were better off dying I think. Its so sad, and no I cannot sleep tonite.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast