Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo Posse, in here!!!

AngryJosh
    This goes for anyone really, I'm not group specific...
    I'm going to Buena Vista the weekend before CBBB for a little day run. Just to make sure everything is perfect. I work four tens, so I was thinking Friday was a possibility, if not then Saturday. Any takers???

Doug H.
    I'll go................................................ .oh shit, im in Az. now sorry Josh

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by AngryJosh
    This goes for anyone really, I'm not group specific...
    I'm going to Buena Vista the weekend before CBBB for a little day run. Just to make sure everything is perfect. I work four tens, so I was thinking Friday was a possibility, if not then Saturday. Any takers???
    First Sat in Aug, we might be able to make it

Jetdriver
    I believe I will be up there that Saturday for a test and tune. Maybe we'll see you up there, you still have yet to meet the leaders of the posse!

JetBoatRich
    Looking at the calendar and work that we have to do before the event, we may not make it unless it is a Sunday outing

Jetdriver
    I see how it is! I say Ill roll up Saturday and now you cant make it till Sunday. Nice, really ****in Nice!

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Jetdriver
    I see how it is! I say Ill roll up Saturday and now you cant make it till Sunday. Nice, really ****in Nice!
    If I do nothing else to my boat we can make it but we were planning some interior minor repairs and may not get it back until that Saturday.
    We will see

AngryJosh
    I'm going up Friday AND Saturday

mirvin
    So that's Aug 6th and 7th? Josh, do you have a spot reserved? I don't know if I can make it but if I can I'll be there Sat morning or Fiday night
    mirvin

AngryJosh
    We are going Aug 6&7 with some of our friends and thier newly running boat. I'll see if they reserved spots, if not I will probably reserve this week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast