Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologies To All/ Re:commander

RACRJEFF
    i posted a few weeks back that commander was gonna pick up the tab on my motor but i shoulda listen to boozer when he called them a bunch of douche bags , now they dont wanna pay for it saying that i abused my motor even tho it never turned over 4500 rpm and i had my pregnant wife on board , and the boat is only 19 hours old!!! but the pro boat motor people say they didnt tell commander it had abuse , but thats the assumption so i will take it to teague and get a opinion. bill even said he went by pro boat , so i called pro-boat bill was never there , i fu****g hate liars. so i must apologize for being a dumbazz and believing all thier bullshi$$ please pass the word on, oh my buddy tom called them today and they didnt even know what oil they put in his boat after he found it was 2.5 quartz low with only 4 hours on it lovely huh
    Jeff
    p.s. if anyone knows any boat shops in the riverside area who can give an opinion on what they think caused it for my attorney ill anty up and pay for a evaulutaaion whatever please p.m. me

Kilrtoy
    That sucks, Sorry to hear that...

XtrmWakeborder
    Those bastards, i'm sorry to hear about ur troubles. Hope all turns out well

unleashed
    Damn another satisfied customer!
    Shouldnt proboat be ponying up for the motor or was this a commander issue??
    Take it to teague he'll give you a straight up answer.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Bow Tie Omega
    Do we all need to send another email to those dumb asses at Commander again??

Jrocket
    Well that sucks.
    Is it Steve at Pro Boat that your talking to?

Jrocket
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nd_018-med.jpg
    Send this dude over to kick up some answers for ya!

Boozer
    So I'm curious about something.
    Would anyone be willing to round up a nice little posse and go over and beat the living sh*t out of Sy and his f*cked up crew? I dont own a commander and never will thank god but I keep hearing horror stories from all of these people continue to get f*cked by Commander. In the case of this Racerjeff guy yes he had fair warning form us but I'm sure the guys at commander gave him some heartfelt bullsh*t and promised they'd make things right to sway his opinion stronger then we could have.
    I say we round up a big posse of pissed off people and go sway Sy's opinion on customer service and fair treatment. We sway his opinion in a painful brutal manor. F*ck it I'm down for a night in jail. Anyone else?
    I thought that maybe these inicidents people on the boards were having were fairly isolated until I started talking to a lot more Commander owners that have said "This is my 1st Commander and it will be my last commander." That says a lot to me.

unleashed
    Hey Jrocket, Thank God I sucked my gut in for that photo!
    Seriously though if its an engine problem shouldnt pro boat be handling this??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Boozer
    So I'm curious about something.
    Would anyone be willing to round up a nice little posse and go over and beat the living sh*t out of Sy and his f*cked up crew? I dont own a commander and never will thank god but I keep hearing horror stories from all of these people continue to get f*cked by Commander. In the case of this Racerjeff guy yes he had fair warning form us but I'm sure the guys at commander gave him some heartfelt bullsh*t and promised they'd make things right to sway his opinion stronger then we could have.
    I say we round up a big posse of pissed off people and go sway Sy's opinion on customer service and fair treatment. We sway his opinion in a painful brutal manor. F*ck it I'm down for a night in jail. Anyone else?
    I thought that maybe these inicidents people on the boards were having were fairly isolated until I started talking to a lot more Commander owners that have said "This is my 1st Commander and it will be my last commander." That says a lot to me.
    That does sound like fun,old style hanging and all.He would come out the winner in the end,some how.
    Now if we all got together and put up a picket line right in front of his place on the 91 freeway....that would be hilarious.Rent the largest U-haul truck that you can and put a banner on the side of it that says..."I got Focked by commander boats!"...then park it on the side of the freeway right out front.When the cops arrive,you jut drive off and park on the side street. LOL

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast