Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20" Tire Recommendations?

goneboatin
    My 20" tires are about down to the wear bars and I'll be needing new shoes on my truck. Currently I'm running 305/50 Kumhos (Koo-mos'). They've been pretty good tires, I got 30,000 miles on them, but they've gotten kind of noisey the last 10,000 miles.
    What kind of tires are you guys running? Good or bad? Quiet or noisey? Good treadwear? Are there any tires that you'd recommend or to stay away from?
    Thanks for your input,
    GB

Kilrtoy
    We used Good year
    285/60/20
    I think 30k on them and still had plenty left

cola
    Try the Hankooks.
    Mike

FRENCHIE
    i think i know somwone in the tire buis who knows the answers onthis!!!! gotta run right now but will post later today!

goneboatin
    I'm thinking the Hankook or Sumitomos. Have any of you guys tried these tires?

DECKKAT
    I had Falkens on my 20s they did last me a while... dont know exact but more then 30k for sure, but each one wore different(??)
    I'm running those Kumhos now on my 24s man I hope they last me(seem harder). Have you looked into BFG? Those Eagles were suppose to be good for their price(inexpensive).

goneboatin
    The BFGs seem to be a little soft and priced more than the others. So they'll stick real good, but wear out quickly.

Sleek-Jet
    I've ran Hankooks on my 3/4 ton GMC (granted they are 16" all terrains) and had very good luck, I would recommend them as a brand. I don't have any experience with their 20" tires though.

waterboy
    i have 20" falkens only have 10,000 on them still look pretty good, how about the 18" nittos for my ford f-250 frenchie?

riverbound
    I had Goodyear Eagle gtII's on my expedition 36k and now they are on my neighbors expedition w/ plenty of tread left. stay away form pirelli scorpions those wear so fast. I have them on my tahoe right now (22s) and I can almost see them wear by the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast