Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: **** NUKES found in Iraq *****

ROZ
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    After all it was Isreali (not U.S.) Intelligence that claimed Iraq had WMD's in the 1st place..
    I thought is was British and UN intelligence...... UN has been at it for 7- 10 years?

Hallett19
    I think its funny how there are two different POVs on this matter, you have the people who are like "we finally found them, this is great" and the ones who think this is an election ploy. Who knows what it is, both sides could be right in a way, all I know is I was listening to howard stern today and I am sooooo over his BS, anti bush, pro michael moore theory on politics, makes me sick.

FRENCHIE
    good news !!!

RiverDave
    Originally posted by Hallett19
    I think its funny how there are two different POVs on this matter, you have the people who are like "we finally found them, this is great" and the ones who think this is an election ploy. Who knows what it is, both sides could be right in a way, all I know is I was listening to howard stern today and I am sooooo over his BS, anti bush, pro michael moore theory on politics, makes me sick.
    If it makes you feel any better I'm still voting for Bush..
    Not because I like him, just becuase I hate Kerry that much more.
    Michael Moore? Nigga please..
    RD

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    If it makes you feel any better I'm still voting for Bush..
    Not because I like him, just becuase I hate Kerry that much more.
    Michael Moore? Nigga please..
    RD
    that's really funny. I am voting for Bush too... And... I would love it if the Nukes were REALLY found... I just would like to be REALLY SURE before I jump on the bandwagon that this is accurate.

HighRoller
    We probably haven't heard anything from the Mainstream press here in the USA because they're still having meetings, conference calls, faxes and strategy sessions on how to spin this so the least amount of damage occurs to the Dems and the Lurch/Wheelchair ticket. They'll probably claim that GW Bush loaded up the SR71 with the missiles, bags of concrete and Osama's body and flew it over there himself to commit the dastardly deed.

Lake Pirate
    There have been many false alarms so it is smart to await verification. Contrary to popular belief I am actually pulling for this blurb to be the truth. There's nothing I would like better than for America to be vindicated in world opinion.

beer hunter
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    We probably haven't heard anything from the Mainstream press here in the USA because they're still having meetings, conference calls, faxes and strategy sessions on how to spin this so the least amount of damage occurs to the Dems and the Lurch/Wheelchair ticket. They'll probably claim that GW Bush loaded up the SR71 with the missiles, bags of concrete and Osama's body and flew it over there himself to commit the dastardly deed.
    You may be right I'm sure the liberal media has an agenda and I'm sure they're being very careful not to spin anything in a way that might benefit the Republicans.

mirvin
    Fu ck "world opinion". Who cares. America will do what it has to do. The world will come groveling for our help, and then hate us for it.
    That's just the way it is. America needs to stop being PC.
    mirvin

beer hunter
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    Contrary to popular belief I am actually pulling for this blurb to be the truth. There's nothing I would like better than for America to be vindicated in world opinion.
    Really?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast