Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: **** NUKES found in Iraq *****

Lake Pirate
    GW spoke in terms of political bravado in light of the current mood in America. Very wise when you are an elected official. However, we are not the most powerful nation on the planet if the world unites against us, and it's almost like we are daring them to do it? In order to manipulate the citizens of the world to support our ideas and policies we need to understand that alenating them will only promulgate the opposite. I'm all about power, not the loss of it. I know we could bomb the shit out of everyone, and there is little most could do about it, but since we won't do that, then we should consider the psychological game of world opinion.
    Am I the only one that hits the "start new thread" button six out of ten times?

miller19j
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    Am I the only one that hits the "start new thread" button six out of ten times? That’s because it is just to the “left” of the reply button

stoker
    Originally posted by miller19j
    That’s because it is just to the “left” of the reply button
    That right there is funy!

mirvin
    You're killing me Miller!!
    I think we're talking about the same thing here LP.
    I just think that the world needs America way more then America needs the world. All anyone needs to do is ask us for help and BAM! There it is. But you know what, it's never free. America is going to ask something of you in return. What's wrong with that??
    It's like the rest of the world is a teenager and we're the parents. "Yeah, we'll pay for college for you, but while we're footing the bill, you gotta live by OUR RULES, bitch"
    Isn't that how it works in life? When you get your paycheck doens't it come with some rules set forth by those who sign your check??
    mirvin - and don't gimme any bs about how you sing your own check. That is not an argument

HM
    I find that comment Homophobic and Offensive!
    Of course you are, rainbow boy.
    He is not homophobic.....he is just scared of fags.

Lake Pirate
    You're right. I dodge the right button instinctively.
    Mirv ~ I agree to a point yet, we are now the parent trying to control a young adult with their own apartment. it's time to tweak our strategy. We are suffering a precedent set by our predecessors. Namely our parents. They gave and gave with no threat of recourse or accountability and then when they wanted even more, they gave again. They are doing what we taught them to do. Now all of a sudden we are trying to cash in the receipt and they are calling foul. It's basic operant conditioning that we instigated and nurtured. Now it's time to use reverse psychology and bring them into the fold. Threats will only alienate them further...just like with a child.

mirvin
    And some children need to be pushed out into the world before they can grow up.......
    mirvin

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by mirvin
    Are you some sort of "Girley Man"??
    mirvin
    I think its pronounced, "Girly Mon" said in your best Hanz and Franz accent.
    OL

totenhosen
    BS story! I guarantee you if they had found nukes in Iraq that Bush and all his buddies would be on tv announcing it. Or are you saying that the media wouldn't show a Bush press conference?

ratso
    LMMFingAO

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast