Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: **** NUKES found in Iraq *****

HighRoller
    I agree to some degree with "getting along" with your neighbors, but they have to try as well. France and Germany are two nations that constantly try to undermine everything we do. It's alright to disagree with us, but protesting and burning our flag is not as far as I'm concerned. If your nation is too cowardly to engage in a military action(France), just shut up and get out of the way. Don't try and distract people from your cowardice by calling the brave ones war mongers and criminals. And the analogy that the rest of the world's countries are our customers is not exactly true because we are a self sufficient nation. We deal with foreign countries for reasons of economy and expediency, not necessity.

1978 Rogers
    The real question is "When hasn't history shown France is too cowardly to engage in a military action". That's a lot easier to count.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    GW spoke in terms of political bravado in light of the current mood in America. Very wise when you are an elected official. However, we are not the most powerful nation on the planet if the world unites against us, and it's almost like we are daring them to do it? In order to manipulate the citizens of the world to support our ideas and policies we need to understand that alenating them will only promulgate the opposite. I'm all about power, not the loss of it. I know we could bomb the shit out of everyone, and there is little most could do about it, but since we won't do that, then we should consider the psychological game of world opinion.
    Am I the only one that hits the "start new thread" button six out of ten times? Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.
    Hey Butt Pirate, the French countryside is calling your name.
    Say hi to Roman Polanski for me.:yuk:

1978 Rogers

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by 1978 Rogers

That's hilarious!
    and oh so true!!!!

1978 Rogers
    Heres one you won't see on CNN. I think somenone posted this picture here last year.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456