Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hard to find Beers

Boozer
    Anyone know of any liqour stores that carry some hard to find beers locally?
    I want some Fat Tire and some easy street wheat but they dont seem to carry it anywhere out here. I'm wondering if I'm screwed or if there are some specialty LQ stores that might carry it.
    Anyone know?
    MicroBrews dont seem to be a common thing in the 909. Whats up with that? I'll drive to the OC for some good micro beers if I have too.

77charger
    Originally posted by Boozer
    ?
    MicroBrews dont seem to be a common thing in the 909. Whats up with that? I'll drive to the OC for some good micro beers if I have too. thats because theres busch light or keystone
    You might want to try a trader joes or a pavilions supermarket.If you prefer fro ma tap try the yardhouse in long beach,irvine(thats the only ones i know but theres more.

SoCalOffshore
    Beverages and More has the largest selection of beer i have seen. Although, I dont know of any in the 909. I think out there you may have to stick to PBR.

slink
    Try liqourama in Upland. Corner of Foothill/ San Antonio

JetBoatRich
    traderjoes, carries a lot of different beers
    TraderJoes (http://www.traderjoes.com/index.asp)

little rowe boat
    Pbr sure beats the King cobra you could get in W.lake village.

DeltaSigBoater
    Originally posted by hugh jascock
    back in my younger days we would camp at buckskin and one time we had this guy camped near us and we found out he was pinching michelobs from our cooler when we weren't around. well we did some rebottoling of our own, half beer,half piss and a squirt of visine in a special cooler that was easily accesible to him! he drank 3 of the six specials and spent the rest of his weekend in the shitter! the funniest thing was when he walked by us on his way to the shitter i told my buddy in a loud voice that we needed to start drinking budweiser because these michelobs taste like piss!
    i never laughed so hard in my life!
    Thought I'd bring this over from the sandbar thread "whats the evilist thing you've done boating"

bigerich
    Trying to get those Ft. Fun beers here in Cali might be tough.

CrazyHippy
    Hehehe... My local Smiths carries Fat tire... GOOD stuff.
    Hehehe
    BJH

JESSE
    labodega in riverside has a lot of beer 951 683 3307.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast