Thread: Thanks Magic for great service

vodkarocks
    2 weeks ago I had a chip in one of the ski locker doors in the deck of my boat, dropped it off at Magic and asked them if they could fix it. They said no problem and I told them I would pick it up next time I was out. As luck would have it I was able to go to the lake the next weekend. (and by the way HDD thanks for the best fish taco's I've ever had)
    I didn't tell the guys at Magic I was coming until Wednesday and asked if I could pick it up on Saturday morning at 7am. I showed up Saturday at 7 the door was fixed and they put it back on for me and didn't charge me a nickel. Then I told Dave that my subs quit working could they take a quick look. He did better than that, he called his stereo guy at their other location(remember it's 7am) and has him take a look at it and the amp was toasted. So what do they do? They replaced my sony amp with a JL in about 20 minutes and we still get on the water by 8. Thanks to the guys at Magic for great customer service!

dicudmore
    good deal

mirvin
    Dang. Maybe you should forward this to Commander
    mirvin

manuel
    I needed another chrome SLEEK logo for my boat, I e-mailed Mandy and instead of asking me any questions I got this back from her,
    "I will get one out to you today. I will enclose a bill and you can send a check. Your boat looks great!!! Thanks
    Mandy Moyes Durante
    Sleekcraft and Magic Powerboats
    Power Marine"
    Quick, easy, no problems, no hassles or stories,
    the sign of a well run, concerned company, great people.

RiverOtter
    For some reason the local Chaparral dealer isn't quite so accommodating

Reaper1
    I too went to Magic on Saturday morning because I needed some snap caps for the interior. Asked the chick in service and she came walking out with a handfull. I said I need some chrome ones too. She went back and gave me a handfull of those.
    Vodkarocks - Nice to meet you and toomstone on Saturday.
    Reap