Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warlock 25

little rowe boat
    Our lot in Havasu closed escrow today,so it wont be long now until construction starts on our new Havasu home.I want to thank Michele who is half of Warlock 25 for all of her hard work and taxiing us around Havasu over the last 3 or 4 months.She goes above and beyond for her clients and my wife and I could not imagine getting through all of this without her help and guidance.
    Again,Thank you Michele.
    Jeff and Caroline.

Mr.Havasu
    Thank you Jeff,
    That's very nice of you to say. I have really enjoyed working with you and Caroline as well. Welcome to Havasu! Can't wait to complete the next stage!

Mr.Havasu
    by the way..
    Did you see my post " Seller just accepted our offer" yet?
    Check it out.

little rowe boat
    I did,I just sent you a pm,so when is the house warming party?

Mr.Havasu
    SOON as we own it. But we need to sell our home first. We went for a 4 month escrow to give us time to sell and them time to find a new home.
    We will keep you posted.

little rowe boat
    4 months is good,but you wont need that long to sell your home.

Mr.Havasu
    Hopefully it will sell in the first month, I'm really going to miss this place.

summerlove
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Our lot in Havasu closed escrow today,so it wont be long now until construction starts on our new Havasu home.I want to thank Michele who is half of Warlock 25 for all of her hard work and taxiing us around Havasu over the last 3 or 4 months.She goes above and beyond for her clients and my wife and I could not imagine getting through all of this without her help and guidance.
    Again,Thank you Michele.
    Jeff and Caroline.
    Blah-Blah-Blah.....more mutual admiration and I love it! We're ahead of you Jeff - my plans are in plan check right now....hope to be under construction by the end of the month/early August!
    (BTW - passed you on the CRIT road sunday moring - white 4wd Suburban with the "Campbell" sticker on the back. )

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by summerlove
    Blah-Blah-Blah.....more mutual admiration and I love it! We're ahead of you Jeff - my plans are in plan check right now....hope to be under construction by the end of the month/early August!
    (BTW - passed you on the CRIT road sunday moring - white 4wd Suburban with the "Campbell" sticker on the back. )
    Yah we don't like Rice road.You should have honked and waved.

prop check
    congrats on the dirt... It must be nice to make such good money that you can live with the pretty people in the new OC(havasu) J/K Good luck with the build.. Just a thought why not put a Fleetwood manufactured home on the lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast