Thread: Hydrolic diverter problems.

Danhercules
    My diverter no more worky. Its not pumpin any fluid. I cannot even hear the thing. I am getting a draw on my gauge, so I am gettin power to it.
    I thought I read on here somewhere that someone exchanges them. I dont know who.
    Anyone know who makes the pump for it? I might be callin them. Thanks in advance.
    Ps, I did a search and cannot find jack.

throwerb
    I had the same problem last year, mine was stuck in the down mode, ended up being a bad diode, I have a few extra that they gave me if it is the problem I'll be happy to give you one. Let me know if you need it. Good luck.

Call Bennett, they make the pump for Place. They're very good on warranties. We can handle it if you like but it will be faster for you to just call them direct probably. They are in Florida
    First make sure you have power right at the pump (and not a short or open somewhere). Test light right at the pump will tell you.

jerry billet
    I could use some help here also. Have two of those little Bennet pumps in the boat. One gone bad. Have another broken one also. Looking for a repair facility or cheaper place to buy than CP Performance.

jim lee
    Before chucking your Bennet pump, check the wiring under the smoked cover. Their wiring is EXTREAMLY cheezy. My test fixture's wiring has failed multiple times just sitting on the bench. Its never even been in the boat for lord sakes!
    They put it togather with crimped butt connectors and the wires tend to fall out, causing all sorts of wierd problems.
    Hope this helps!
    -jim lee

JetBoatRich
    Your getting draw, but no noise from the motor?
    Could be low fluid?

Roostertail
    Call Bennett and ask for Steve in the warranty dept. They have an absolute GREAT warranty. Send it back and they will work with you . I sent mine back and they sent me a brand new unit in 4 days, no questions asked.
    Terry

cave
    Me too. Sent an email to Bennett and the shipped me a brand new pump. All you have to do is send back your defective one. If your pump is still under warranty is just the cost of return postage plus insurance. Great customer service...

nielly
    Try tapping the both diodes lightly, sometimes debris will get caught and it will hold it up. Also, if you take off the diode there is a retaining spring. I cut a coil out the spring to loosen the tension and have no problems since. GS marine told me about that trick.
    Good Luck.
    Gotta love Norco "Horse capital of the world."