Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurance?

Brady Bunch
    Originally posted by badtaste
    I see this post often, but can't find one now that I need it. I just talked to AAA for insurance on my new Aftershock 21 Skier. They want $1050/yr for the policy. That sounds a little high to me. Anyone have any suggestions on who to call for a more reasonable policy?
    Allstate Insurance, Colleen Connoly (619-460-0579), she is by far the cheapest we found for our 2003 Ultra Deckboat.
    Greg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We have a 21 Aftershock and our insurance is around $500 I think. I will have my husband post who its insured thru cuz I don't know.

bordsmnj
    actually it's like 380 per year. we have an out drive though and rate it at 300 hp. remember it's a family ski boat(open bow)- not high performance. i'll try and find the card for sea horse under writers if yuh want.

FRENCHIE
    Originally posted by slink
    Try progressive 850 yr for 2004 25 tremor 496ho full replacement cost. Be carefull looking, heard some rumors that some companies have exclusions for havasu/river. make sure you ask.
    ialso got the same as slink same boat and same ins with progress for about 900.00 a year!! ...oh must be the age differeence for the extra $50.00 i have to pay!?

Kilrtoy
    NO MORE THAN $500.
    We are paying just under 400 with allstate.....

little rowe boat
    Try leisure craft out of Newport beach.

Low B
    BE CAREFUL- I am an insurance broker and Progressive is one of my companies. They WILL NOT write a cat hull!!! I am looking at the new guide and it says "performance catamaran/tunnel hull unacceptable".
    This would include the Magic Deck. My buddy (STGP) has a magic deck and I couldn't put it with Progressive.
    If you (if you did it online) or your agent misstates the hull type to get it accepted, they could turn down a claim due to material misrepresentation so BE CAREFUL!!!!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Originally posted by badtaste
    yea, AAA said no policy if the primary use was Havasu / Parker. We go to Yuma / Martinez area, so it was ok. That's was the story with the last boat too. I guess too much chance they'll have to actually hold up their end of the policy.
    Just curious, why can't you have insurance on your boat, if you use Lake Havasu?

TOBTEK
    that should be EZ to insure...period. Give my buddy/agent Mike Egan a call at 858-487-6111 ALLSTATE broker...he can usually SMOKE everyone...tell him Tobtek made you call, and you get points if you ask how "dumpy" is doing

slink
    Originally posted by FRENCHIE
    ialso got the same as slink same boat and same ins with progress for about 900.00 a year!! ...oh must be the age differeence for the extra $50.00 i have to pay!? FOCKER:yuk: It's probably the fact that your agent as seen you drive that thing. I heard you are WOT in reverse off the trailer and the reason you couldn't enjoy the view up to Hoover cuz your eyes wouldn't stop watering from the wind from doing mach 5 the whole time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast