Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu condo

cc322
    Well It's mine we just closed escrow on our condo We will be renting it out to people who would like to use it. It is in the Los logos condo complex off of lake havasu ave. We are going to start renting it for 65.00 a night, if you see it, it is a sweet deal fully loaded, lake view, cheaper than a hotel or most other condo's, and very clean inside,which is how we like to keep it. If anyone is interested pm me and we can talk details, I will try to post some pics later this weekend

RiverOtter
    Originally posted by cc322
    Well It's mine we just closed escrow on our condo We will be renting it out to people who would like to use it. It is in the Los logos condo complex off of lake havasu ave. We are going to start renting it for 65.00 a night, if you see it, it is a sweet deal fully loaded, lake view, cheaper than a hotel or most other condo's, and very clean inside,which is how we like to keep it. If anyone is interested pm me and we can talk details, I will try to post some pics later this weekend
    I don't know anything about rentals out there but that sounds like a DEAL!

HOOTER SLED-
    I am definetely interested. Congratulations. When do you get the keys? I want to plan a trip later this Summer. Seriously.

RiverOtter
    Is that the going rate? I have rental property in the Florida pan hangle and it no where near that cheap.

cc322
    The keys are at the realtors office , she just called me wanting to know if she should mail them to me, I told her no we will pick them up in a couple weeks

Big_Gunz_
    Congrates!!!! Sound like a great deal as a rental. Will keep you in mind for future trips.

nextasex
    I used to stay there A LOT, a friend of a friend owns one of the condos. There is a nice pool and enough parking. BTW, that is a smokin' deal!!!
    Frank

cc322
    Yes it is a nice complex we have been staying thier for about five years and decided to take the plundge, hope it works out

bigq
    Originally posted by cc322
    excellent price per night

cc322
    Yeah you really cant go wrong buy renting it , with all it has thier is no better deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast