Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think

missboatnam and i own a place in parker.it is a trailer but done up pretty good,there is 10 trailers in our place one street 5 on each side with the street ending into the river as the boat ramp.every place has a view.also nice garage.also with a nice beach on one side of ramp and nice dock and concrete pad on other side.house that butts up to pad is first house in miraleste estates very high end.we own the land and are 1/10 partners on everything else beach etc etc.problem is we pay probaly 2k a month after all said and done but wont rent it out because it was completly redone and had not been used when we bought it.i really love the place but we only go about once a month.i was thinking about selling it buying a trailer at bransons cash no payment for 90k and maybe renting it out a few times a month.so i would go from something i own land and all to a trailer i own that i lease a spot that is right on the water plus have a river place to go to anytime plus probaly put money in my pocket after lease and boat storage payment.what do you boys think.

second trailer from the top with the garage.

RiverOtter
    How much would those houses sell for?

probaly around 1.5 million+.

RiverOtter
    Wow

HCS
    I think that's an awesome looking set up!
    If you can trust renters, rent it out and recoup some cash.

thats is what i would like to do but it has all brand new furniture and i dont want someone throwing meat in my new bed.

RiverOtter
    I have vacation property and it's in the "rental pool". We really haven't had any problems. Maybe because the rent is high and keeps a certain class out. Only "problem" we had was someone tried to pry their way into one of the owner's closets. Probably just some kid.

Desert Rat
    Whats the difference of renting out this one or the next one you buy? You'll still have a bed that someone has ..as you say it thrown down the meat in? This place is awesom. Try renting it out to people you know first and see how it works out, if you don't care for the arrangment then consider letting it go. I think if you let it go you may never find something like it again..JMHO

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast