Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think

well the place were looking at is furnished and the beds are used so i could probaly get over the meat issue.another problem is there is only room for 2 boats on the dock which if there is more then 2 of my neighbors there and there have there boats on the dock the renter would may get pissed and i dont want no issues with them.you are right desert rat the place is sweet and would would probaly regret seeling it.

also the place we are going to look at is ran by this old gal that is like a army sargent she dosent let no one check out until she has inspected the place inch by inch.

HCS
    Originally posted by boatnam2
    well the place were looking at is furnished and the beds are used so i could probaly get over the meat issue.another problem is there is only room for 2 boats on the dock which if there is more then 2 of my neighbors there and there have there boats on the dock the renter would may get pissed and i dont want no issues with them.you are right desert rat the place is sweet and would would probaly regret seeling it.
    So do you get your own dock spot? Or is it first come first serve?
    And where's the launch, is it right there by that house?

spute
    Originally posted by boatnam2
    http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/ri...s/DSC00060.jpg
    i've been in this house. it has a full-on movie theater with seating for at least 10. oh, and the bathroom has a urinal in it! Very sweet pad.

bordsmnj
    Hey Jim,
    We "throw meat" everytime we are at your place now !! hahaha Don't think we won't be doing the same at the new place. just kidding (maybe)
    Linda
    (oops, posting as the Mr.)

Sleek-Jet
    What would something like that rent for??

mbrown2
    Don't ever sell land in Parker....my .02....Our house has almost tripled in 4 years we have had it...and the land in Havasu in a year went from 63K to 155......I say again, don't ever sell deeded land in Parker or Havasu...

yea but your not throwing meat in my suite,its the guest room why is it called that because i be guesting what going on in there.the trailer or house sj?

i hear what your saying mb.if we used it as much as you used your place would not even be thinking about it.we dont get much time off and when we do we feel like we can only go to the river and no where else just to try and justify the payment.

charlyox
    Hey Mac.there is nothing like riverfront property.My girlfriend has 2 lots in needles she is selling for 1.7 mil.SWEET

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast