Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think

Havasu_Dreamin
    I know it's probably a pain, but what about switching out the mattress when you leave? Or turning it over. Sounds like that is the biggest problem you have with renting it out.

Havasu Hangin'
    Parker? Where's that?

Jrocket
    I would stick with what you have now and only rent it out to people you really trust.I would be interested in renting it a few times,if I make your good guy list...LOL
    I wouldnt sell it thats for sure.Plus I dont think the other park your talking about is worth a shit..just my $.02 though.

Sleek-Jet
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    I know it's probably a pain, but what about switching out the mattress when you leave? Or turning it over. Sounds like that is the biggest problem you have with renting it out.
    Rubber sheets.
    Sorry couldn't resist.

HCS
    Make the people that rent it where diapers.
    Around here there would be a 5 year waiting list to buy a place like that.

in needles shit 2 years ago you could of bought the whole city of needles for 1.7 million.flipping the mattress over that is a good ideal.

gramps
    I would NOT sell your place unless you really need the $$$$$$..............also I would do EVERYTHING I could to buy the house with the red tile roof

mbrown2
    Boatnam,
    I understand about not having the time off....I remember when my neices lived with us for a couple years and it was tough to get away....if we had the place then, I would have rented it...just to help with a payment I am not enjoying....
    Also, I tell my wife she can go anywhere she wants on vacation as long as its Parker...
    Really, I could not imagine laying on a beach in Tahiti drinking suckass drinks when I could be floating down to Foxes for a mudslide...don't even compare in my book...but I read from a different book..
    Also, forgot to mention that the Parker place is split between me and my wife and best friend who is single and a blast to hang with...the 4 years have never brought drama, so the split makes it easier for me..

HighRoller
    Also, I tell my wife she can go anywhere she wants on vacation as long as its Parker...
    Does she get full DCB priviledges too?

HavasuDreamin'
    Not sure if snow birds rent in Parker but that may be a route to check into that will ease the payment and keep the meat to a minimum. Plus they will probably take care of it......and you may be able to get the same people every winter. Plus you get 100% use during the summer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast