Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Spam

Havasu_Jet_85
    Anyone have any 18-19' Jets for sale in So.Cal. area? Looking to spend around $3,000-$6,000 for a real nice turn key boat. Would like something with a BBC or BBF, Berkley jet, and double axle trailer. Preferably Light colors. e-mail me a pic and any info or just post a pic. thanks Bryce

Nubbs
    I'm not sure if you'll be able to find a real nice turnkey in that price range. Good luck though.

Havasu_Jet_85
    well i dont mind if it needs a little work but just something that will be reliable for the rest of this season and has a decent gel coat, i dont mind a little cleaning up or a little work to get it on the water. I looked at a '76 sanger today the whole boat was really nice the onwer was only asking $5,000 for the boat.
    thanks bryce

DansBlown73Nordic
    So why didn't you buy it??????

Nubbs
    Have you checked out the recycler? They seem to have boats in your price range. The only bad thing is most adds don't have pictures.
    Recycler (www.recycler.com)

Havasu_Jet_85
    Called on it the Guy lives in corona and the boat is in parker. Checked the recycler and boat trader.
    Dan... I didnt buy it because that was only the third boat i looked at and it had a BBF and im holding out for a BBC.

JetRookie
    Havasu Jet... If you decide not to buy the Sanger can you please link me to the ad? I posted my first thread below yours looking for a nice over all jet boat for that price range. I also want a BBC but its hard to find an overall good looking product with the same jet and motor you want with a paint sceme I can live with. thanks

Havasu_Jet_85
    Hey JetRookie I cant find the link for the sanger, I bought the Boat Trader and found it in there. The add reads: 1976 Sanger Super Jet 19', Orig onwer, 460 Ford, Berk. Jet, low hrs, $5,000 (909) 795-9850
    the boat was really clean, the colors were yellows and browns and the interior was in perfect condition, but it was a bench seat in the front with two buckets in the back(kind of like a flat bottom boat set up) the guy would probably take $4,500 because the carb needs re-building but it started and ran sounded real strong and tight. Good luck Bryce

victorfb
    Originally posted by Nubbs
    Check this out.
    Rogers (http://www.recycler.com/asp/ContactI...C=120&iSC=4250)
    im not sure he was looking for a wieght bench, but if you do a search on recycler there are three rogers for sale in the 909 area code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast