Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Mr Clean car wash thing......

Danhercules
    is the BOMB!!!! Works great. No drying and no water spots.

Jrocket
    Told ya so.

dmontzsta
    yeah it does...but the replacement filters and soap can get expensive, 3 uses total? I just stick to the old fashioned way.

HM
    What is it and where do you get it?
    (sorry, missed the original thread).

HammerDown
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    but the replacement filters and soap can get expensive, 3 uses total? I just stick to the old fashioned way.
    See, thats how they get-cha

`70 TAHITI
    The refills are about $12 for both the filter & soap,and they do about 10 washes, not 3 that comes with the starter kit. Thats alot better then having Jose wash you`re car for $15+ each week.:yuk:

Jrocket
    You have to be thrifty with your water consumption,I have used them before and they work good.I have an actuall DI water system just for washing my cars,boat and toys at my house.Its not as expensive as you would think.In the end its cheaper than using the Mr.Clean set up.

dmontzsta
    Jose washing the car = no no
    my cars are black, I dont want them scratching my shit up.

Dusty Times
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    You have to be thrifty with your water consumption,I have used them before and they work good.I have an actuall DI water system just for washing my cars,boat and toys at my house.Its not as expensive as you would think.In the end its cheaper than using the Mr.Clean set up.
    Can you give some info on the di system? I used to have a guy wash our trucks that used di and the aluminum would stay shiny and the whole vehicle had less water spot scum and spots.

PUMP 'HER'
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    I have an actuall DI water system just for washing my cars,boat and toys at my house.
    I like the Mr. Clean dealio too (although it did spot up bad on me one time with a new filter), and it has me thinking about this route also. How about some more info J.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast