Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Hot Boat, not...

BarryMac
    Well here it is July 24th and I have yet to receive the latest issue of Hot Boat, the reason that I am finally bringing this up is because I received my bill today to renew my subscription, funny, they can't remember to send me my magazine but they can send me a bill for a renewal, makes me wonder if I want to spend the $50.00 for two more years. Anyone else have any issues lately???
    gjb

Starloans
    They gotta get Hustler and Barely Legal in the mail first!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im still waiting for my Shitty T-Shirt......

NashvilleBound
    Got one issue forwarded from San Diego then nothing for the last two months. I will never, ever( whichever is longer) renew.

Riverready
    In the new Hot Boat about the last 10 pages are missing and the actual last 10 pages are printed twice.
    Come on Hot Boat you can do better then that!
    Justin

WetWillie
    I get all three mags
    ***boat
    Powerboat
    Extreme Boats Mag
    I never get all of them in one month. One is always missing or lagging. Pisses me off as I look forward to getting them all.
    I see an occasinal thread of someone saying they got theres and i just wait. pisses me off..
    w:yuk:

NorCal Gameshow
    Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
    Lots of magazines are eating in the mail by postal workers. It's probably in the break room.

i had two netflix dvd's delivered today. they were addressed to someone one street over...
    I delivered them to the right address.
    should I have opened them up and watched them first????

HighRoller
    Sounds as if HB mag was bought out by Commander! Pay now, get your product sometime in the future, if ever!!

LASERRAY
    ***boat has a Mag? Aw, Nevermind......................................... .......

Boozer
    I signed up for ***boat at the la boat show in january. I have recieved 3 mags since.
    They seem to come about every 6-7 weeks or so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast