Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HER454

HDGRL
    Well Her454, after the pics I've seen it's nice to know that things haven't changed after sooo many years. I have to say I think I have a picture of all of our old friends asleep with a beer, including myself. Wish I could be there for Father's Day. You look great.

Her454
    OK, this took me awhile, if it hadnt been for the MA...I would have NEVER figured it out! I miss our Havasu/Yuma Days Girl! WELCOME TO HOT BOAT!

Sangster
    Sounds like we made another "Love Connection".... smile_sp smile_sp ps..HDGIRL....Pics are a big plus
    [ April 08, 2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
    Sangster:
    Sounds like we made another "Love Connection".... smile_sp smile_sp ps..HDGIRL....Pics are a big plus Webster, didnt know you had made "Love Connections" on ***boat before....glad to hear it helped you out. Funny guy. Theres been enough damn pics on here for a lifetime. eek!

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    Sounds like we made another "Love Connection".... smile_sp smile_sp ps..HDGIRL....Pics are a big plus Webster, didnt know you had made "Love Connections" on ***boat before....glad to hear it helped you out. Funny guy. Theres been enough damn pics on here for a lifetime. eek! I hear that...But there's somthing about a Video Camera & Boats that keep everyone...Honest or at least
    smile n. 1. A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.

Her454
    I hear that! Those prop boats seem to run much better when the cameras off.........
    You asked for that one dear.

Kindsvater Flat
    BBT has all the good pics with that crazy hair!!

Her454
    Kindsvater Flat:
    BBT has all the good pics with that crazy hair!! You'd have hair like that too in that wind....oh well, nevermind...maybe you wont. wink

HDGRL:
    Well Her454, after the pics I've seen it's nice to know that things haven't changed after sooo many years. I have to say I think I have a picture of all of our old friends asleep with a beer, including myself. Wish I could be there for Father's Day. You look great. Bomp Chicka bow wow,,,,
    Chicka chicka dow wow.......
    Can we see some more pics?

HDGRL
    I'm glad you figured it out. Can't wait to get out there. It's going to be a long couple of months.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast