Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HER454

Blown 472
    Oh and watch out for the moderators as well, it is a wonder they can get thru the door what with their big heads and all.

Her454
    Thats not nice. frown

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Thats not nice. You know I am kidding, sheesh now I feel all bad and shit.

Her454
    Good, then it worked. wink Thought maybe you had gunpowder with your lunch or something.

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Good, then it worked. wink Thought maybe you had gunpowder with your lunch or something. Dont you give that to pit bulls to make them mean??

Her454
    Blown 472:
    Dont you give that to pit bulls to make them mean?? "I" dont, but yes, people do.

HDGRL
    Your right the cancer sticks probably are worse. But they are an easier habit to kick.
    Just so y'all know Her454 and I have been friends for many years. She went by a different name then. I thought y'all would like to know how I first met her -
    A mutual friend introduced us one sunny day in Havasu. The three of us took a ride out to Copper Canyon in her boat. On the way back the boat died in the middle of the lake. I'm sure it wasn't her fault though wink . So we sat there waiting for some prince charming to rescue us. We ended up getting towed back by a pontoon boat full of Snowbirds. Oh well we became friends anyway.

Blown 472
    Then you married a snowbird?? and the rest is history?

Her454
    HDGRL:
    Your right the cancer sticks probably are worse. But they are an easier habit to kick.
    Just so y'all know Her454 and I have been friends for many years. She went by a different name then. I thought y'all would like to know how I first met her -
    A mutual friend introduced us one sunny day in Havasu. The three of us took a ride out to Copper Canyon in her boat. On the way back the boat died in the middle of the lake. I'm sure it wasn't her fault though wink . So we sat there waiting for some prince charming to rescue us. We ended up getting towed back by a pontoon boat full of Snowbirds. Oh well we became friends anyway. Thanks for sharing the fact my (old) boat broke down. And you forgot to mention it was a bunch of DRUNK Snowbirds that toasted their prop in the process. wink

Her454
    Blown 472:
    Then you married a snowbird?? and the rest is history? LMAO!!!! She'd have been better off than what she DID marry! eek!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast