Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fighter 3...

Totally IncapASSitated
    Who's watching??
    Any early favorites??
    Looks like its going to be a good season!!!!

RiverToysJas
    I'm watching the eye contact between Shamrock and Ortiz! :crossx:
    Those guys are gonna go blows before July!
    RTJas

Ivan Dan
    I'm watching the eye contact between Shamrock and Ortiz! :crossx:
    Those guys are gonna go blows before July!
    RTJas
    How about when Dana White brought them into the gym and they stood toe to toe...I thought here we go baby!!! This is gonna be a great season IMO.

RiverToysJas
    How about when Dana White brought them into the gym and they stood toe to toe...I thought here we go baby!!! This is gonna be a great season IMO.
    Ken ignored it, but I thought that little dig from Tito when he won the coin toss was funny.
    I've been a Shamrock fan from way back, so I'll be rooting for his team all the way.
    RTJas

XtrmWakeborder
    After Tito brought the mexican flag into the ring in one of his fights i never rooted for him again. Tito does seem to be more hands on, and has better coaches though which will help his team in the end.

Ivan Dan
    After Tito brought the mexican flag into the ring in one of his fights i never rooted for him again. Tito does seem to be more hands on, and has better coaches though which will help his team in the end.
    He's a cocky SOB thats for sure. I agree...I think his training style and coaching methods will be better for the fighters.
    On another note...I think he will have his hands full come April 15th when he takes on Forrest Griffin.

RiverToysJas
    Tito does seem to be more hands on, and has better coaches though which will help his team in the end.
    I agree all the way around. Ken's coaching doesn't seem very .......... affective.
    Maybe he'll warm up! My gut is telling me his team is not going to win.....so I guess I'm rooting for the underdog!

bignet
    I hate to say it but Team Shamrock is going down...Good coach, but it's not enough...Tito waving the mexican flag was cool, cuz the red, white and blue was right there with it!!!
    bignet..aka Mexican/American :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
    Tito definitely gets my vote for being the more involved and effective coach!!
    Doesn't look good when Shamrock's team is already questioning his coaching style and the asst. coaches he brought.

WetWillie
    My tivo stoppped 5 minutes to early!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast