Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DEM CONVENTION : an observation

carbonmarine
    Have you guys ever seen a more funny grouping of indiviludals
    in your life ???
    The DNC has been highjacked by all the hippie chick, whacko, freeloaders .... Gone are the level headed folks, family folks and Proffessional White Collar, Blue Collar and just the Mainstream folks of Main Street USA.... The most respectable person in the convention hall was Bill Clinton himself....and thats fugg'in funny !
    Directly afterward for commentary you had deep thinkers and scholars such as Ben Affleck, Meryl Streep, Micheal Moore and
    the rest of the Hollywood crowd that doesnt really buy The Kerry Ideal in total. For that matter, niether does Kerry, but these guys wish for 3 more steps directly to the left....
    It's going to be funny when the Bush Campaign hits full steam right after the Convention. That is when its customary for the
    other party's campainge to kick into gear.....
    Cant wait til the GOP gets their message out and straightens
    out all this misinformation ....
    Rick32

v-drive
    Could not agree more.Did anyone hear Hillary?. Some of the things she said were taken right from the the movie American President. My wife and I were cracking up.....v-drive

RiverOtter
    I the clean shaven Hippy Chicks

Sleek-Jet
    Micheal Moore has done the seamingly impossible... he has made Oliver Stone appear rational.

mirvin
    I love the way they're crying about the rest of the world's "opinion" of us. Like it's a popularity contest and they have to fix the damage that has been done by Bush's "arrogance and bullying"!!!
    All the Republicans need to say is this "If Clinton would have don HIS JOB then Bush's would have to be doing it for him:
    Another note: I'm in L.A. , all over LA every day. I'm not seeing a whole lot of support for the Kerry ticket out there. A bumper sticker every once in a while. In fact, I'm seeng more anti-Bush stuff then pro-Kerry stuff.
    mirvin

v-drive
    Originally posted by mirvin
    I love the way they're crying about the rest of the world's "opinion" of us. Like it's a popularity contest and they have to fix the damage that has been done by Bush's "arrogance and bullying"!!!
    All the Republicans need to say is this "If Clinton would have don HIS JOB then Bush's would have to be doing it for him:
    Another note: I'm in L.A. , all over LA every day. I'm not seeing a whole lot of support for the Kerry ticket out there. A bumper sticker every once in a while. In fact, I'm seeng more anti-Bush stuff then pro-Kerry stuff.
    mirvin
    Come to think of it I have been seeing alot more Bush/Chaney stickers. I am not one to put stickers on my cars but I will put a poster in my front yard.......v-drive

Havasu Cig
    I can't bring myself to watch coverage of the convention, the left wing idiots just piss me off to much.
    My neighbor is renting his guest house to some extreme left wing idiots right now, and these people have such a warped view on the world it is incredible. I blast Savage on the radio loud enough so the can hear it.

carbonmarine
    I LOVE THE SAVAGE NATION !

eliminatedsprinter
    I too am looking foward to seeing the Dem's blatent misinformation cleared up, but I'm not optimistic that it will be, for 2 reasons.
    1. The major networks where most non political junkies get their news is pro Kerry and willing to keep spreading it.
    2. The Repubilicians really are somewhat out of touch and they really suck at PR....

Havasu Cig
    Originally posted by carbonmarine
    I LOVE THE SAVAGE NATION !
    Amen!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast