Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IMCO OR W.P.M ???????

TOBTEK
    kab:
    No tabs on the twin. Mark is not sniveling just disappointed, he's over it.Mark can go take some pic's of mine tomorrow if he wants, was just on the phone with Mr DCB....starting to tape it Tues morning sweeeeeet.

Donnie
    I have had both Imco and WPM..and in my opinion the Imco is junk compared to WPM.
    I only wish my daytona would have had WPM on it instead of the imco when I bought it frown

Craig
    Donnie:
    I have had both Imco and WPM..and in my opinion the Imco is junk compared to WPM.
    I only wish my daytona would have had WPM on it instead of the imco when I bought it Bitch... bitch... bitch, what will be on your freakin' deckboat nuthug?

mbrown2
    Donnie:
    I only wish my daytona would have had WPM on it instead of the imco when I bought it Does WPM make a drive or drive upgrades? any details on the drive would be appreciated.

Donnie
    Mbrown2, I don't think WPM makes any kind of drive or drive upgrades that I have heard of,but of course I could be wrong.
    CRAIG you know who I want on my deck boat wink
    oops what I want eek!

Charley
    Donnie I'm guessing a #6 LOL! by the way Tom Stolarz is working and has a prototype drive.... supposedly it handles big power... I heard it is somehow based on a Car tranny but don't know the details

Donnie
    How about a conquest deck boat with a turbine and a arneson drive....and a barbecue

jm2drvr
    In case anyone is interested in that Stolarz drive, there was a write up in powerboat magazine last month. I saw this drive in his shop installed on a conquest deck boat, unfortunately the guy who owned the boat crashed his truck whith boat attached, so never really got to run it...
    Tob, I had wpm steering on my old cat, 9 years old, never a problem with the steering.

Charley
    Donnie:
    How about a conquest deck boat with a turbine and a arneson drive....and a barbecue Hmmmm sounds like it should be pulled by the vette!

jm2drvr
    what would you put on a mach 26 with 2-300x's, wpm or imco? Dave will do either one that I want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast