Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shockwave and B&H Boats

Bob Hostetter
    Anyone had any dealings with either of these companies or their product's?
    What was your opinion of the staff, their business dealings, and boats?
    Don't want to start a flame war, just curious about their repuations?
    Thanks,

hd&boatrider
    I have a SW and I have had nothing but good luck with it. Well, the bimini snapped and they gave me a new one. The entire staff is very friendly and do what they say they are going to do. The boats are put together very well. Go visit their shop in Corona. Barry is the man to see. Jennifer works the front area and she just bought a SW herself.
    We just had out SW regatta over the weekend and it was a blast. Someone even proposed to their GF there and she accepted. Good times for all.

rivercrazy
    Another very satisfied long term Shockwave owner here. They build a top notch product and they give you outstanding service before, during, and after delivery.
    Personally, I don't think there is any comparison between the brands mentioned....

rposton1
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    Another very satisfied long term Shockwave owner here. They build a top notch product and they give you outstanding service before, during, and after delivery.
    Personally, I don't think there is any comparison between the brands mentioned....
    DITTO!!!

ULTRA28
    Nothing against B&H, but there is really no comparison between the two in my opinion. Shockwave builds a great boat, everybody there is top notch.

dicudmore
    only ever heard good things about Shockwave, and met some really cool Shockwave owners
    B&H used to be laid up by Aftershock, not sure their current deal. Decent looking boats, don't know any actual owners at this point. All of their models appear to "share" lines of other boats
    EDIT: The guy posting above me probably knows a little bit more about it than I do

Steamin' Rice
    I don't know anything about B & H.
    My experience with Shockwave has been great. I bought a 29 from them in 2002, and am currently having them build a 34 for me. Barry has gone out of his way to help us out several times in the past.

bordsmnj
    nobodies gonna post the pic of that boat dumped on the ramp?
    <<-------just thought shit needed stiring.FLAME ON!
    seriously though i'm not a fan of shockwave for my own personal reasons but i still would not even compare the two AT ANY PRICE.
    just go buy the shockwave and fuggita'bout it

PlaneNutz
    Happy as hell with mine!

slink
    Originally posted by PlaneNutz
    Happy as hell with mine! Same here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast