Thread: WTF Toddnjuzz??

I just want to know when in the HE-HAW-HELL are you going to put that NO FLOATING ,HEAVY ASS,rOgErS on the water? when was the last time we saw that thing anyway! Why don't you post some pics of that Tank!!so we can ALL see how much you got to go !hurry up summers about OVER!!'
    Markist

cyclone
    he's getting c-L-O-S-E. word 'round the hood is that he put the short block together yesterday. All i know is that he's got one sweet pump put together for that boat and he'll be alot quicker this year. cbbb is coming.......

victorfb
    Todd has been busy with his tug and hasnt had much time to come on here lately so he can show off his ride at the CBBB. with some help from friends and a little more time he should be on the water. oh wait, i need to finish his trailer and tanks. damn. gotta go..........

disco_charger
    Todd better be out there. I owe him a whole bunch of beers. Saw some more of his work up close last weekend and I must say, he really is amazing. The boat he fixed is one that I've sanded myself, and I couldn't find hardly any of the fixes. So that guy with the yellow and white school bus probably owes him a whole bunch of beers too. Todd, you make it to CBBB and you'll drink for free!

well where waiting .................................yo mo****inbo are ya gonna post some pics or what!!!??
    MarKist

funny how i come in the house for a break, and you yella belly, green tooth, red neckin, wrong shoe wearin,sister humpin muther F*#K#R(mark) has this place all in a fluster!
    ive taken a break from the boat for a day or two in order to get a buddy out for the CBBB, but i'll be back on it tomorrow for sure, still gunnin for the event, and with some help from the peop's who know who they are, i might still be able to pull it off!
    i'll put up some pics when i "MUTHA F#*@IN" feel like it! lol
    till then, seeyya!
    todd

MudPumper
    So what your sayin is if you don't get yours done, you'll be ridin shotgun in bubbles with RD.

you guys are too "F" ing funny!
    prettymuch yup! lol

HELLO........... pics!!!!!!!
    MarKist