Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what showed up Fed Ex this morning

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    I could be wrong, But i thought it was gonna be a JET
    It's hard for me to see here... isn't that an extention box on there?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ailer2-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

checkster
    That chunk of metal would look really cool in the big void in the back of my 16' Stinger............so if you .......like, don't want it I'll pay the overnight to my house for you!

Hustler
    I cant wait to see how this boat runs, you guys have out done yourself's again John.
    By the way do you know what manifold is on that motor?

Dan Lorenze
    I need to make more money....
    John, I would love to see that Fedx bill....

mbrown2
    Originally posted by ULTRA28
    It matches the green pin line and shadows. You really won't see a whole lot of green once it's installed. The boat is actually purple, green and platinum grey. The photos don't do it justice.
    Thanks for the feedback...Yeah, I am sure the pics do it justice, I can barely make out the pins in the pics...hopefully I will get to see it up close this summer...that thing is pretty sick.

ULTRA28
    I'll let Derebery come on and tell all the specifics on the engine. The drive is being custom built by IMCO and it does have a transmission. The boat will do just under 70 MPH.:wink: It is so hard to insure anything that goes over 70 now days.

RiverDave
    Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
    Why don't you slap on one of the RB 125 chrome alternators before you drop it in, that stock one doesnt match the engine, the RB is a chromed out one that Pfaff and Teauge use, I think it would really set it off right.
    When that thing is in the boat, your never gonna see that alternator anyways. It's on the very bottom of the motor, and this isn't exactly an open motor flat bottom or something.. You have to look down into the engine bay, so I don't even think you'd see it unless your looking for it? Although your right, a little more bling never hurt anyone..
    RD

RiverDave
    Originally posted by ULTRA28
    I'll let Derebery come on and tell all the specifics on the engine. The drive is being custom built by IMCO and it does have a transmission. The boat will do just under 70 MPH.:wink: It is so hard to insure anything that goes over 70 now days.
    God I admire your modesty John..
    RD

superdave013
    Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
    Why don't you slap on one of the RB 125 chrome alternators before you drop it in, that stock one doesnt match the engine, the RB is a chromed out one that Pfaff and Teauge use, I think it would really set it off right.
    And RB Performance is a boater owned company! Ron Cook's the guy over there and he's a good guy. I like to buy from like minded people when I can.
    BTW,RB makes a kick ass starter too.
    FedEx next day, that's sick! lol

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast