Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1991 canyon runner for sale

T-Bag
    Fools Paradise canyon built by Carter Reed. Less Engine and prop comes with air shift, electrics work cover, boat cover, solid drive shaft (2 for W/ or W/out clutch) fresh casale quick change, whirlaway. Boat has been ran as PGF,SF,BGF and is a proven winner in all classes. Trailer painted to match $13,000 obo
    Day 209-304-3862
    Eve 209-763-5073
    Mike

dmontzsta
    Bitchen boat at a great price, I think you can tell the serious guys, they always seem to bring an easy up for their boat.

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Bitchen boat at a great price, I think you can tell the serious guys, they always seem to bring an easy up for their boat.
    Only when that boat is the King of CFW!! C'mon
    It will out run the Guru!!

BGMAN203
    What the hell T-Bag??? You become king of CFW and now your done??? I hope your not gonna toss in the hat?? What do you have planned next?

sanger mike
    this is the wrong time not too have extra cash laying around. T-bag that is one hell of a boat.

BILLY.B
    Here we go again!!!!!!!. The Nor-Cal "SPIN THE BOAT WHEEL" shuffle is starting alittle early isn't it . Must of got bitten by the SO-CAL roundy round bug and has decided to run with the "REAL BOATS" (KKKKKKKKKKKKKK'S). Not to threat T-BAG it happen's to all of us sooner then later .

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by sanger mike
    this is the wrong time not too have extra cash laying around. T-bag that is one hell of a boat.
    Ain't that the truth. Beautiful rig.

T-Bag
    Well thanks for the compliments. It was a diffacult choice to make being the boat is a one aof a kind and is basically irreplacable.I have made the chioce to retire from the racing scene for now. I'm keeping the engine and all equipment for now.. I hav'nt been bit by the "K" boat bug but the i/o cat bug did get me. Just ready for a change of pace....I still plan on hangin with the "group" and enjoy ever bit of it, but am tired of sitting on shore...I'll just have a bigger boat to chill with!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
    WOW!!!!. It's a shame what happen's to guy of your age . Hope mine don't shrink up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast